The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Marseille-Arsenal has the atmosphere, quality, and feel of a lower table Ligue 1 match. Both team have been terrible, and it clear why neither are in the top half of their league. Diawara is the clumsiest player playing for a Champions League club. Could have had a penalty and an own goal already. Tired of him.

It is nice to see that Arshavin has mastered Utaka's patented "I used to be quick, but pregnancy has rendered me immobile" style of running as well. Such a waste considering his talent a few years ago.

This Marseille kit is just horrible, Baba.

It disgusts me.

Think the coverage is alright myself tonight but obviously it'll get slated anyway.

Santos is useful in attack but feckin woeful in defence, should be off by now tbh (although none of the challenges were particularly bad).

Jenkinson is ridiculously young and actually looks alright. Talk about being thrown in the deep end though :lol:

Should be goals in this game...

It is nice to see that Arshavin has mastered Utaka's patented "I used to be quick, but pregnancy has rendered me immobile" style of running as well. Such a waste considering his talent a few years ago.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, for a neutral it's alright but both teams are playing well below par.

I maybe wrong but is blue and white not Marseille home colours? Why are they wearing orange?

OM never wear their home kit at home in Europe. Even dafter forcing both teams to wear away colours

Thanks yea just seems very strange both teams wearing away kits

Marseille-Arsenal has the atmosphere, quality, and feel of a lower table Ligue 1 match. Both team have been terrible, and it clear why neither are in the top half of their league. Diawara is the clumsiest player playing for a Champions League club. Could have had a penalty and an own goal already. Tired of him.

This Marseille kit is just horrible, Baba.

It disgusts me.

I agree with you, you can see why Marseille have struggled this year.

What's the deal with the stadium? One stand being rebuilt and thus closed all season?

Not exactly - more that they've done brilliantly on a tight budget to have progressed so much in a short period of time and play an exciting brand of football. Hardly expecting them to take the CL by storm or romp to another Bundesliga success.