The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Have they completely abandoned the rule about nicknames on shirts? I'm sure I remember reading years ago that Hasselbaink wasn't allowed to have 'Jimmy' on the back of his shirt.

Chicharito ffs.

I'm all for having "Dreamboat" on the back of Cabaye's tbf

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'm sure Guiterrez had "Gutierrez" on the back of his shirt when we got relegated?

He swap shirts with this "Guiterrez"?

Have they completely abandoned the rule about nicknames on shirts? I'm sure I remember reading years ago that Hasselbaink wasn't allowed to have 'Jimmy' on the back of his shirt.

Chicharito ffs.

No different to Pele, Kaka, Ronaldinho etc..

Guest VegasToon

I'm sure Guiterrez had "Gutierrez" on the back of his shirt when we got relegated?

Nope he has always had Jonas.

I love how they completely ignored us there:

'City have some decent fixtures coming up: Wolves are in disarray, they should beat QPR...then there's the two big ones against Liverpool and Chelsea'

We must be confusing as fuck for the pundits. Until this week, Lawro had us down to lose about four in a row :lol: Best to avoid mentioning us as we're an unknown entity to them, I assume.

Spot the not so subtle jab from Moyes:

"What we needed to do from this period was find a win from somewhere. We've had a really difficult last three games, with Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea, and we have got Manchester United next week.

"Arguably three of those will realistically be up there at the top of the league and we had Liverpool in there as well."

:lol: