The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Choreographed Icelandic goal celebrations = ace. Choreographed Arsenal goal celebrations = evil.

Icelandic ones are fuking annoying as well. The fishing one was brilliant, rest since then have been crap and really up themselves.

Great. Still have RvP as fantasy captain.

Does anyone not have him as captain?

Me. I don't have him.

I said I'd get rid of Rooney for a few weeks. Kept thinking, nah, maybe he'll do it this weekend. If he doesn't this weekend, he's out. Honest.

Me. I don't have him.

I said I'd get rid of Rooney for a few weeks. Kept thinking, nah, maybe he'll do it this weekend. If he doesn't this weekend, he's out. Honest.

Same, I've been sticking by Rooney & Aguero for the last month, and I don't want to change it because I know for a fact as soon as I do, they'll score 7 between them in one weekend and RvP will go on a goal drought.

Me. I don't have him.

Why not having both, Rooney and RvP?  :snod:

Me. I don't have him.

No room for Aguero

Me. I don't have him.

No room for Aguero

City players aren't exactly ideal for fantasy as they keep rotating them in and out of the team.

a Norwich fan on my course informs me one corner of Carrow Road is known as 'The Snakepit'.  Sounds like something Olympiakos etc would name part of their ground, not Norwich!

They got snakes there or something?

http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/61/60/332796.jpg

a Norwich fan on my course informs me one corner of Carrow Road is known as 'The Snakepit'.  Sounds like something Olympiakos etc would name part of their ground, not Norwich!

They got snakes there or something?

http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/61/60/332796.jpg

I've heard of it but though it was called the bear pit.

The bias on Soccer Saturday isn't subtle is it?

Talking about Walker handling the ball in the scramble at Craven Cottage last weekend, and they're just giggling about it. Aye, I'm sure Fulham fans were laughing their tits off about it.