The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

How far has torres fell, do people think he will ever make it back to his best again or is he finished?

Needs to go back to his roots.

http://whatever-dude.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/rockyrun.jpg

That's a strange reference.

That depicts Rocky in the process of completely changing his boxing style in preparation for the Clubber rematch. Nowt to do with roots; quite the opposite.

Was going more for 'eye of the tiger'. Looks unmotivated and unintelligent in his runs/movement. Happy to run into blind alleys and into brick wall defences.

Could use Rocky's agility/nippiness in narrow spaces in the Clubber rematch though. Fear the metaphor has been extended too far, though.

Bellamy with two assists to honor Speed. Happy for him.  :D

Probably the one Liverpool player I really like. Love how he'll always get into a fight with someone much bigger than him. Great character. :) Hope he gets a goal (if Liverpool are going to win).

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bellamy still looks nippy like, I heard a journalist say he had lost his pace whilst at cardiff but doesnt look like it at all, still a major threat

Not to me either, still very quick.

f***ing hell, what is it with Chelsea at the minute?

They're all over the place. I know this is a second team but f*** me they're a mess. Liverpool's goals were so simple.

Great time to be playing them at home in a few days from now by the sounds of it.

And don't think the press won't let us forget that fact should we manage to get anything from the fixture. ;)