The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

If we go on to win this game now though, all we'll have to listen to is how we were outplayed for the first ten minutes and then that red card decision.

Annoyingly City are still having the better of the play with ten men. They're still extremely dangerous.

If we go on to win this game now though, all we'll have to listen to is how we were outplayed for the first ten minutes and then that red card decision.

Annoyingly City are still having the better of the play with ten men. They're still extremely dangerous.

lol 3-0

Guest bimpy474

What gets me is that valencia didn't appeal for a card at all, thought it was fair. See that shouldn't matter if there's an injury but thought it was timed perfectly

Totally irrelevent i'm afraid mate, rules say you cant tackle with a six or twelve in this case showing, hence its a foul, then the ref has to judge if it was dangerous or excessive force, which it was neither, it was just a free kick and that it, by the rules not my opinion, i thought it was ok.

Guest bimpy474

He has left the ground with both feet, it has to be a red card.

Not really off the ground, its studs showing but not jumping in imo.

Guest bimpy474

looked similar to Tiote's vs Stevenage last year

Nowt like it mate, Tiote went in with one foot and had no studs showing, his sending off was wrong, he may have jumped at first but he won the ball with an ok tackle imo.