The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Is Barry Fry the only personality associated with Peterborough?

:lol: "Unemployment in Peterborough has increased by 1.4% in the past 6 months. Here to discuss this is resident Peterborough bloke Barry Fry."

Why do I have ESPN? I've never had ESPN before. Is it a free weekend or just free?

Free until the end of the month.

Free all the time on VM, HD version too.

Buh, is this a recent thing? Never used to get it.

I don't know, must be a promotion for Sky.

VM though give it free to all XL customers (But not many people who have VM TV have anything other than the XL package). Usually it costs more for customers on the M and L packages, though I'm sure many people would be able to talk their way into getting it free.

Why do I have ESPN? I've never had ESPN before. Is it a free weekend or just free?

Free until the end of the month.

Free all the time on VM, HD version too.

Buh, is this a recent thing? Never used to get it.

I don't know, must be a promotion for Sky.

VM though give it free to all XL customers (But not many people who have VM TV have anything other than the XL package). Usually it costs more for customers on the M and L packages, though I'm sure many people would be able to talk their way into getting it free.

ESPN's free with both sky sports packages over here so maybe they're putting in over for you as well

Guest Stone Cold Steve Austin

Chelsea are absolutely rubbish lol.

Just edging 17th place Pompey..with a considerably strong line-up.

But what do Chelsea fans have to complain for..they can always change to Man City fans, right?  :coolsmiley:

Oyeah and Tim Howard still has more goals that Torres this year. :lol:

Nice one, cheers :thup: I shall investigate

I'm on VM - M package fwiw

Probably part of the same Sky promotion where it's free for everyone until the end of the season.

It's £8 more per month on VM (non XL packages) if your interested in it after the free month.

Talk to pretensions though, don't go through upgrades.