The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I'd love to see NUFC play a game at this time (well maybe a 8pm ko) on a Saturday night. I reckon the atmosphere would be immense. Plod might not allow it for bigger games but the likes of Wigan and Bolton etc

It's 00:25 in Spain man, no chance a game would go on that long here. Culture isn't right, nevermind the nee transport there'd be.

Would be class though. Evening though it was an evening, 1-1 v Arsenal in the cup IIRC was absolutely electric.

Guest Heneage

I'd love to see NUFC play a game at this time (well maybe a 8pm ko) on a Saturday night. I reckon the atmosphere would be immense. Plod might not allow it for bigger games but the likes of Wigan and Bolton etc

It's 00:25 in Spain man, no chance a game would go on that long here. Culture isn't right, nevermind the nee transport there'd be.

There's little transport after an 8pm ko. :lol:

f*** me, Odense beating Villarreal.

Big big moment for my hometown-club :-D

Eric Djemba-Djemba MoM. F*** me sideways he was good today!

Reckon you can hold out in the 2nd leg?

Villareal are still big favorites, but surely raising some eyebrows in Spain. They are very strong at home so it's going to be difficult, but we've done it before :-D

Beat Real Madrid at Bernabeu in the Uefa cup in 94/95. 2-3 at home and then won 2-0 in Madrid. The only defeat they had at home that entire season if I recall :-D