The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest CheickMansour

Can anyone confirm whether Liverpool's two late goals were offside?

Would be typical spawny Liverpool.

Where do you get this s***, man?

What now, Ronaldo? :lol:

:lol:

Forest 2-2 Leicester now

Kasper Schmeichel's going to get a right bollocking after the game.

Sven will pour him a cup of team and tell him to carefully think about what he's done.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

David Moyes is safer resigning.

Never gonna get Everton any better than he has in the past, they'll never have money to spend and their best players like Baines and Jagielka will leave.

Can't imagine anyone would blame him if he did walk away. Though, don't Everton usually start the season really poorly?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Keegan talking about Hilario - "My goodness, he goes down in six monthly installments." :lol:

Aye, had a laugh at that, then realised he could be describing Steve Harper too.  :-[

Keegan talking about Hilario - "My goodness, he goes down in six monthly installments." :lol:

Aye, had a laugh at that, then realised he could be describing Steve Harper too.  :-[

:laugh: That's what I thought.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:laugh: That's what I thought.

Forest 2-2 Leicester now

Sven will pour him a cup of team and tell him to carefully think about what he's done.

:lol: Forgot about Sven's demeanour.....

Forest 2-2 Leicester now

:lol: Brilliant.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Look at that, man. ESPN showing their power by being able to hold up the ref and everyone in the tunnel. I don't get it, but it annoys me for some reason.

Look at that, man. ESPN showing their power by being able to hold up the ref and everyone in the tunnel. I don't get it, but it annoys me for some reason.

Did it for our game last week aswell if i was the red id just walk everyone out before the f***er gets started

Is Chris Waddle really the best co-commentator they can get?