The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Decent side to watch Liverpool, now.  Suarez aside, their other recent signings have arrived on the back of good seasons in the Premier League (half-season in Carroll's case) and I think they'll do pretty well, even if they have spent a small fortune to get there.

It is interesting with Carroll, I wonder what the situation would be if he'd still not established himself by the end of this season.  I don't think you could rule out a return to us at some point, although ironically the stumbling block would likely be that we couldn't afford him even at half the price. :lol:

The commentating on Sky Sports for the Liverpool Vs Bolton match is nothing short of unprofessional, from Ray Wilkins especially. He is one hell of a cunt. You would think they were both Liverpool fans commentating, Bolton rarely get a mention and for the slightest thing Liverpool players have praise heaped upon them. The usual Sky Sports guff but Ray Wilkins is unbearable imo.

The commentating on Sky Sports for the Liverpool Vs Bolton match is nothing short of unprofessional, from Ray Wilkins especially. He is one hell of a cunt. You would think they were both Liverpool fans commentating, Bolton rarely get a mention and for the slightest thing Liverpool players have praise heaped upon them. The usual Sky Sports guff but Ray Wilkins is unbearable imo.

Aye. They're bad enough on their own but together these two are nausiating. Every bad thing is glossed over, every good thing is overplayed.

Guest north shields lad

The passing and movement by Liverpool is so far ahead of our own it's laughable.

They were like that in the first half against sunderland though and didnt win, its no good if you can not score.

I can't hate Wilkins, he's won me over with his thoroughly nice chap persona since he returned to our screens, although ironically I used to hate him for exactly that.  At least he's a nice bloke - he's no Clive Tyldsley, whose hobbies include rape, watching Miranda and genocide.