The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

We've appointed a manager who has sent us to QPR to play for a draw. It's a disgrace.

That midfield has got plenty of passing ability, but the ball's going over their heads. It really is anti-football shite, and if he persists with it, he'll be gone by Christmas

To an extent. I think it looks lightweight. Petrov hasn't got the energy he had in the past, Delph is weak and Ireland isn't a CM.

Your midfield made it very, very easy for our two last week. I'm not sure that's down entirely to McLeish.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We've appointed a manager who has sent us to QPR to play for a draw. It's a disgrace.

That midfield has got plenty of passing ability, but the ball's going over their heads. It really is anti-football s****, and if he persists with it, he'll be gone by Christmas

He only got the job because of his cup win - his league form has consistently been poor.

No, he got the job because he was the only manager prepared to work unded the shitty financial controls imposed by our chairman.

s*** poor management from above, I'm afraid.

I always find it mental that they wouldn't finance O'Neill but they gave Houllier £24m +

Shocking lack of a right foot there by Bothroyd, how a professional footballer can be so unconfident using one of their feet is one of lifes great mysteries to me.

:lol: You sound like my Granda when he was alive.

Next you'll be talking about how there's so many foul throws, yet they're never given.

That midfield has got plenty of passing ability, but the ball's going over their heads. It really is anti-football s****, and if he persists with it, he'll be gone by Christmas

He only got the job because of his cup win - his league form has consistently been poor.

No, he got the job because he was the only manager prepared to work unded the shitty financial controls imposed by our chairman.

s*** poor management from above, I'm afraid.

I always find it mental that they wouldn't finance O'Neill but they gave Houllier £24m +

They were right to pull the plug on MON. We're still suffering from the crippling wage bill he lumbered us with. I just saw Habib Beye, age 35, 40k a week on the bench, That's a depressing reminder.

I wish Houllier had stayed, he was at least getting us playing football towards the end.

Shocking lack of a right foot there by Bothroyd, how a professional footballer can be so unconfident using one of their feet is one of lifes great mysteries to me.

Next you'll be talking about how there's so many foul throws, yet they're never given.

Well it is true...(my Dad is a stickler for this n all)

This is what annoys me about Valencia, so one-footed.

:lol: Yes! :smug: