The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Man City aren't particularly good to watch at all.

Can't underestimate how vital Silva is to them not only productively and functionally, but also aesthetically.

Feel sorry for him having to deal with Gareth Barry on a regular basis in the midfield.

Can't underestimate how vital Silva is to them not only productively and functionally, but also aesthetically.

Feel sorry for him having to deal with Gareth Barry on a regular basis in the midfield.

Yep Silva as a player is a joy to watch, Man City as a functioning football team are not.

Yep Silva as a player is a joy to watch, Man City as a functioning football team are not.

Yep. Same goes for Aguero.

I've just walked in from work, sat down and stuck the telly on and the Chelsea game was on.

Was wondering why it was being played later than usual - has taken me about 15 minutes to realise that I'm watching ITV1+1 :lol:

I've just walked in from work, sat down and stuck the telly on and the Chelsea game was on.

Was wondering why it was being played later than usual - has taken me about 15 minutes to realise that I'm watching ITV1+1 :lol:

:lol:

I find City one of the most frustrating sides to watch in the League personally, basically because they have the players available to play a much more free flowing, attacking style of football and really take the game to teams.

Monkey heed on itv4 comparing Plymouth players an Tevez, must make him sick to the stomach thinking about them playing for free, paying the gas bill to keep a club going, while Tevez refuses to play for £200kpw.