The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Patrice Evra claiming that Luis Suarez made racist remarks towards him during today's game.

Patrice Evra accuses Luis Suarez of making racist remarks 'to try to wind me up' during #lfc-#mufc. Tonight on #CanalPlus, 22.35.

Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.' #lfc #mufc

Absolutely disgusting if this is true.

Patrice Evra claiming that Luis Suarez made racist remarks towards him during today's game.

Patrice Evra accuses Luis Suarez of making racist remarks 'to try to wind me up' during #lfc-#mufc. Tonight on #CanalPlus, 22.35.

Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.' #lfc #mufc

being investigated by the FA too, and yet motd don't even mention it ???

Had to laugh at Milner trying to be cool after scoring that goal as if he does it every week.

Or that he wasn't celebrating against his former club?

He'd be doing handstands and shooting fireworks from his arse if he'd scored against us.

being investigated by the FA too, and yet motd don't even mention it ???

Mentioning it now.