The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Ha, I don't believe I ever said I want Coyle out? Just said I would be ambivalent to his departure. Obviously with results like this I'll quickly shut up about that issue ;)

Much better performance today, we actually look like a team and defensively competent (apart from Paul Robinson). International break seems to have helped.

Our next 3 games are Blunderland home, Swansea away and Stoke home. If we can get 6 points from those we'll be safely in mid-table.

Ha, I don't believe I ever said I want Coyle out? Just said I would be ambivalent to his departure. Obviously with results like this I'll quickly shut up about that issue ;)

Much better performance today, we actually look like a team and defensively competent (apart from Paul Robinson). International break seems to have helped.

Our next 3 games are Blunderland home, Swansea away and Stoke home. If we can get 6 points from those we'll be safely in mid-table.

Ah apologies if it wasn't you. Think we have another poster called Zolton who is a Bolton fan. Or maybe it was my Bolton-supporting uncle. Anyway, Bolton will be fine as expected. Any non top-6 side would have been sitting in the relegation zone with your opening fixtures. Can only get better - great he's got them responding so quickly :thup:

Ah apologies if it wasn't you. Think we have another poster called Zolton who is a Bolton fan. Or maybe it was my Bolton-supporting uncle. Anyway, Bolton will be fine as expected. Any non top-6 side would have been sitting in the relegation zone with your opening fixtures. Can only get better - great he's got them responding so quickly :thup:

Isn't zolton the resident West Brom fan?