The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I know you don't like them but can you really deny that Sessègnon isn't a good player?

He's pretty good on his day but he's too hit and miss for me and no one seems to know where his best position is.

In a nutshell for me.

Guest kingdawson

Personally i think he's very good but is let down by the crap around him. Him playing behind someone like Bent in a 4-4-1-1 with 2 reliable cm's (not fucking Cattermole) behind him would be class.

Matt Mills, fucking hell. Even trying to protest it :lol:

Dodgy as fuk.

Ref got two big decisions right like.

I just don't know how he could contest it, it was like he had just jumped on a water slide with his legs flying up in the air :lol:

Yeah both decisions spot on, fair play to him, must be quite tough to come on like that and make two massive decisions like those in the first 10 mins.

On the evidence of this showing from Arsenal, it turns out Parky may have been right. He's definitely ITK.

How long was it he predicted the Arsenal thing? The Rafa thing took 3 years, if the Arsenal one was 3 years ago lump all your money now on anything he predicted 3 years ago :lol:

Matt Mills, fucking hell. Even trying to protest it :lol:

Dodgy as fuk.

Ref got two big decisions right like.

I just don't know how he could contest it, it was like he had just jumped on a water slide with his legs flying up in the air :lol:

Yeah both decisions spot on, fair play to him, must be quite tough to come on like that and make two massive decisions like those in the first 10 mins.

He's a good defender, though the fee was ridiculous, but very dirty, typical of him every time i watch him he gets himself in to trouble, needlessly as well.

Aye, Ref deserves a pat on the back considering the situation to him being on, too many negatives (rightly) thrown at refs these days, nice to see some good stuff produced for a change.