The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

You can only imagine how good Adam Johnson would be if he was playing every week in the premier league. Such a shame he's stuck at City. Should be doing all he can to get out of there. One of Englands most naturally gifted players imo.

I can think of about a dozen players with more talent.

Agreed there are players with more talent but he brings something different to the England team for me.

Referee. Jesus. Honestly, some European refs seem to be making it up as they go along.

Yup. One of the biggest adjustments to playing in Europe is changing your style to legislate for even worse referees who will fall for every single dive :lol:

You can only imagine how good Adam Johnson would be if he was playing every week in the premier league. Such a shame he's stuck at City. Should be doing all he can to get out of there. One of Englands most naturally gifted players imo.

I can think of about a dozen players with more talent.

I said naturally gifted, and I was referring to his ability to beat players. Who in the current England setup is better at beating players one on one?

Only Man Utd fans could complain about the ref despite getting two penalties.

Two stonewall penalties and a shocking red card decision. Despite all luck in the past it was still a poor, poor decision and if it's not rescinded we're losing our captain for another few games. Every right to complain.