The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

So...what the hell is this BPL nonsense?

Drives me nuts. I'm not even sure if it's for British Premier League because Swansea is in or if the Premier League said it needs to be BPL for Barclays. Either way it is infuriating.

Stands for Barclays.

My Liverpool hate has come on so much recently like. I was never bothered about them really and I like hodgson so didn't take much delight in what happened while he was there. Now though they're the first result I look for after ours,they're all complete cunts,dalglish,carragher,gerrard,Carroll,Jose,they're entire fanbase,Suarez is abhorrent. I want them to crash and burn so badly.

So...what the hell is this BPL nonsense?

Drives me nuts. I'm not even sure if it's for British Premier League because Swansea is in or if the Premier League said it needs to be BPL for Barclays. Either way it is infuriating.

:lol: As long as it's not just me.

I think losing enrique on the cheap still hurts more than carroll. Possibly because carroll is still playing crap so far i don't know, plus that whole "liverpool have found a gem in enrique" Fuck off!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

13 defeats in 15 Premiership games now.

Crikey. Has Coyle lost many of the fans now?

Yeah. Obviously you get the knobhead knee-jerkers in every club, but I think most of the 'moderate' supporters are finally realising that's we're up sh*t creek without a paddle at the moment.

I think he's got one more game: Stoke at home next Sunday - now, if we can't beat a Stoke side who are 1) playing in Tel Aviv on Thursday and 2) have an atrocious away record - then his time has to be up then.

Doesn't help you've lost the technically gifted players you have in your team.

Just me who thinks having that silence now is going a bit far? I know there's an international break on the weekend of Rememberence Day but it's like two weeks away. Did all the teams do it today?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just me who thinks having that silence now is going a bit far? I know there's an international break on the weekend of Rememberence Day but it's like two weeks away. Did all the teams do it today?

Don't remember it happening during the Chelsea match, but they had poppies on their shirts, and had a small representation of various forces at the game.