The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Fuck sake. Spurs need to start dropping points.

We should just calm down, I guess. It's not like we were actually going to be in contention with them for anything at the end of the season :lol:

Says who? Wait and see.

f*** sake. Spurs need to start dropping points.

We should just calm down, I guess. It's not like we were actually going to be in contention with them for anything at the end of the season :lol:

Says who? Wait and see.

We will be nowhere near 4th, dont kid yourself.

VdV has such fucking class technique. A lesser player would have dribbled towards goal and slotted in, he just swivels and lashes the ball.

So glad he and Sneijder went on to become esteemed players in Europe after people questioned their abilities because they played in the cattle market that is/was the Dutch League.

Such a bargain for Spurs getting him from Real Madrid at that price - still gutted by it! :lol:

true, theyll fade away when we hit the top 3... 

:pards:

Says who? Wait and see.

We will be nowhere near 4th, dont kid yourself.

It's not safe to say Spurs will.

VdV has such fucking class technique. A lesser player would have dribbled towards goal and slotted in, he just swivels and lashes the ball.

So glad he and Sneijder went on to become esteemed players in Europe after people questioned their abilities because they played in the cattle market that is/was the Dutch League.

Such a bargain for Spurs getting him from Real Madrid at that price - still gutted by it! :lol:

Absolutely. Always been a huge fan of Van der Vaart since his Hamburg days. His only problems are injuries...