The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Wolves v Wigan televised? Someone please stab my retinas to death.

Have faith. Sometimes, these games throw up plenty of goals.

Sometimes.

Even if not, always a bit harsh to say they shouldn't be on the TV just because they're shit.

If I was an Wolves/Wigan supporter I would like to watch my team on TV here and there as well.

Wolves - Hennessey, Stearman, Ward, Johnson, Berra, Edwards, Henry, Hunt, O'Hara, Guedioura, Doyle.

Wigan - Al Habsi, Gohouri, Alcaraz, Boyce, Figueroa, Watson, Moses, Jones, Diame, Di Santo, Rodallega.

Battle of the shite!

Match of the Day looked great last night. HD. :love:

Lawrenson looked homeless though. I assume all three of them are doing Movember.

Hansen isn't. He basically called them cunts and Lineker was like, "What? For donating money to charity, you fucking spazz?"

That was the gist of it at least.

Match of the Day looked great last night. HD. :love:

Lawrenson looked homeless though. I assume all three of them are doing Movember.

Hansen isn't. He basically called them cunts and Lineker was like, "What? For donating money to charity, you fucking spazz?"

That was the gist of it at least.

To be fair to Hansen he probably struggles to make ends meet on £40k a show. Dour cunt.

Wolverhampton: Hennessey, Stearman, Johnson, Berra, Ward Edwards, Henry, Guedioura, Hunt, O'Hara, Doyle

Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Gohouri, Figueroa, Alcaraz, Watson Moses, Diame, Jones, Di Santo, Rodallega

:fwap:

Wolves - Hennessey, Stearman, Ward, Johnson, Berra, Edwards, Henry, Hunt, O'Hara, Guedioura, Doyle.

Wigan - Al Habsi, Gohouri, Alcaraz, Boyce, Figueroa, Watson, Moses, Jones, Diame, Di Santo, Rodallega.

Battle of the s****!

My god that's fucking dreadful

Mcleish is stumbling heavily over the question "What do Wigan do well?" "Err...well...er...they hold onto the ball...er..." :lol:

That's like some sort of horrid interview question.

"So, in your mind, what factors contribute to Wigan when they're winning?"

"Well, err. They, you know. They do stuff. Like, errr. Ah, shit."