The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

1. Man U completely wiped the floor with City, bar brief periods where City dominated and scored.

2. Anderson, Cleverly, Wellback slotted in ceaselessly and played very well. Both Carrick and Berbatov should really, really worry about their places.

3. David de Gea is excellent. Made costly mistakes, but otherwise every inch a top class keeper should be.

4. Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are top class. Confirmed future England centre back partnership.

Given this performance, I can't see past Man U for the Premiership. And it is not as if Man City are shit. They are not. They will do very well this season.

only 2 mistakes for the goals! is that really excellent?

also, how did nolan do for WestHam?

Didn't get forward enough. Too deep.

In this division imo with West Hams team you play 4-4-2 knowing you have the best starting 11 in the league and the best squad in the league.

Two wingers and two up front.

Home and away you play to win and attack, knowing you have superior players in every way.

No midfield player can match Parker or Nolan. No keeper is as good as Green. No strikers are as good as piq and Cole (yes this league is bad).

This league should be walked, you dont need to grind out results or try to out-battle teams, you stand your ground and you play your own game because you are the best team in this league by a mile.

Thast how i see it.

Now if Sam wants a 4-5-1 hard to beat side in this divison then give him his head and let him run with it.

I dont agree with it but he is the manager, he has made his teams hard to beat in the past and I think he will grind his way to winning this division or finishing second.

Not in the style I would like but promotion is promotion.

He really doesn´t know what he just signed up for, poor lad :lol:

Barca play 4-3-3.We are no Barca.

We were only playing 3 up front if you consider up front anywhere in front of our box.

We didn’t get the clean sheet that we were looking for and we didn’t get the win that we wanted and we should have at least come away with a point

also, how did nolan do for WestHam?

Off a WH board

"Nolan needs to get match fit fast"

"Nolan - no where near match fit proven by his inability to get up and down the park and support Piq."

"The game seemed to pass Nolan by, and as we were warned he does look like he will go missing in some matches."

"Nolan didnt tear up trees or anything spectacular either...he was slow and innefectual in the role"

"Well ive seen a broken down bus turn quicker than Nolan."

"Nolan miss was absolutely shocking."

Enjoy having him earning 50k/week for the next 5 years.