The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

If we beat them AVB would be under some serious pressure.

If he's still there then....

Bloody hope so, would be just our luck for him to get sacked just before we play them and face the inevitable reaction from them.

If we beat them AVB would be under some serious pressure.

If he's still there then....

Bloody hope so, would be just our luck for him to get sacked just before we play them and face the inevitable reaction from them.

Depends on who they'd get in. Caretaker manager not always get results immediately.

Would be a different story if they really got Hiddink in, though.

I know he scored the goal but Sturridge was very poor when he came on. His greed and decision making sticks out much more at a top club than it did at Bolton.

True. Although at the same time he's playing catch up in his development due to not playing a lot in the earlier stages of his career.

Ben Arfa and Ba will take the piss out of Terry and Luiz, go for them and we'll win.  I know Lampard has scored a few since he came back into the side but Chelsea don't look as good as they did without him.

Ben Arfa and Ba will take the p*ss out of Terry and Luiz, go for them and we'll win.  I know Lampard has scored a few since he came back into the side but Chelsea don't look as good as they did without him.

In which games did they look good without him?