The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Parker has done exactly what Ben Arfa did on Saturday. One rule for one......

Apart from Ben Arfa massively fouled Richards from behind and didn't get the ball and Parker came in from the side and got the ball. Apart from that though, aye totally the same.

Parker has done exactly what Ben Arfa did on Saturday. One rule for one......

Apart from Ben Arfa massively fouled Richards from behind and didn't get the ball and Parker came in from the side and got the ball. Apart from that though, aye totally the same.

:lol:

Aye, in no way were those comparable

I'd be livid if I supported Aston Villa. Players not arsed about being 2-0 down. Content to take it.

Us in 08/09 tastic. Nice to hear the Villa fans giving Redknapp some stick. Spurs fans doing their best 20mins silence.

I'd be livid if I supported Aston Villa. Players not arsed about being 2-0 down. Content to take it.

Us in 08/09 tastic. Nice to hear the Villa fans giving Redknapp some stick. Spurs fans doing their best 20mins silence.

Nah Villa fans are fucking cunts.

So are Spurs fans though.

Could do with the whole of WHL being bombed to the ground right now. No tears shed.

Nah Villa fans are fucking cunts.

So are Spurs fans though.

Could do with the whole of WHL being bombed to the ground right now. No tears shed.

I didn't they say weren't like, just nice to hear Redknapp get some grief. Horrible bent cunt that he is.