The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Sunderland can lose every game after this, but I want Liverpool to lose today.

I honestly don't understand this type of comment. The mackems are our rivals not Liverpool, so they have more ambition than us and have bought a couple of our best players, ffs get over it.

Hated Liverpool long before they bought Carroll and Enrique tbh. Fuck them. I've probably been on situations being pissed off by scousers more often than I have Mackems.

Carragher is bloody awful, think Liverpool really need to invest in another CB if they want to do anything this season.

I rate both Agger and Skrtel, I'd play the both of them personally.

Henderson's going to be lucky to get games once Kenny realizes Kuyt needs to play and Gerrard returns. He was anonymous today.

In theory you're right, but he's their 20m new-Gerrard. He'll be given plenty of time.

Gyan injured. oldtype replaces him.

Henderson's going to be lucky to get games once Kenny realizes Kuyt needs to play and Gerrard returns. He was anonymous today.

In theory you're right, but he's their 20m new-Gerrard. He'll be given plenty of time.

:lol:

:lol:

That's fucking class.  :lol: