The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I have a feeling Arsenal won't have too much trouble against AC Milan, same deal as last year with Tottenham, Milan are slow and can't deal with pace. Ibrahimovic could wreak havoc on their backline though.

Silva, Abate, Pato, Robinho, along with KPB and Aquilani or Nocerino is not as slow as last year.

Arsenal will do very well to beat Milan this year. Possibly adding tevez too

I have a feeling Arsenal won't have too much trouble against AC Milan, same deal as last year with Tottenham, Milan are slow and can't deal with pace. Ibrahimovic could wreak havoc on their backline though.

Silva, Abate, Pato, Robinho, along with KPB and Aquilani or Nocerino is not as slow as last year.

See you've been avoiding the Serie A thread, what with Robinho and Pato being shit this season and Milan relying almost entirely on Zlatan.

See you've been avoiding the Serie A thread, what with Robinho and Pato being s*** this season and Milan relying almost entirely on Zlatan.

:lol:

Pato and Robinho certainly have not been shit.

Ok theyre horrible and I regret ever saying Pato will come good. Fucking clueless on the field nowadays, dont know what happened with him.

He is going backwards, yes.

Robinho is just a turd.

Robinho is weird though in the sense he helps Milan with his movemen of  the ball. But slows down play with the ball meaning he does shit all.

Be interesting to see how seriously Manchester C&U take it as they could get a bit embarrassed if they play very weakened teams as Ajax and Porto even moreso are no mugs.

Great draw for Stoke like.

Be interesting to see how seriously Manchester C&U take it as they could get a bit embarrassed if they play very weakened teams as Ajax and Porto even moreso are no mugs.

Great draw for Stoke like.

Ajax do knock it around very nicely, but their defence is like tissue paper. I really liked them in their both games against Madrid despite the losses.

Guest dogbeak

ajax have been poor this year, and are really struggling up front.

i've got mates from salford already planning to come over for the away leg, there's a chance i'm going to end up watching it from the man united end  :undecided: