The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Wolves are shite like, so many poor players in their team it's untrue. Jarvis and the front 2 aside they're appalling.

Some right twats on 606 a few weeks ago reckoned that Wolves ought to be challenging for Europe given their 'talented squad'. Deluded beyond belief.

Hartlepool have lost at home again ffs.

EDIT: they've just scored, there is hope. This always happens to me, I sent a text to the missus yesterday on about 92:30 saying "the mackems have got a fucking point" and then the bastards won the match. I'm gonna send one before the match on Wednesday saying we've been fucking dismal.

They're going down imo. With Blackburn & Wigan even, you get the feeling they can grind out the odd win to maybe scrape over the line...I just don't see it with QPR at all.

So your saying Bolton will stay up?

I just can't see Bolton staying up, Blackburn and Bolton are defiantly down, I reckon Wigan are the best bet to stay up out of all three of them.

Disgusting that Thompson celebrated that equaliser in the Sky studio

It's disgusting he's even a SSN pundit. They are supposed to be impartial but he's pretty much Liverpool's biggest fan, he gets most if not all of their games and cannot say anything against them. He only sees what he wants to see. I don't actually think he's that intelligent at football analysis, just a name from the past.