Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

We are all speculating that he may have been a naughty boy, someone in his family is ill, he's had a row with Pardew. Is angry about our season, not buying player etc.

What if, it's none of them and he just want to go to his Dad's team.

Then we should pin him down, shave that barnet of his and set fire to the bloody lot of it. We're in a relegation battle ffs. :lol:

In all seriousness, there'll be more to it than that. Has to be.

I agree, but it would be mental if it was him just wanting to go and play back home though.

If that's what he wants then it'll be a total non-starter. This must be more than that. The very fact the club haven't made a statement speaks volumes.

The club's silence is a funny one, if the issue is a serious illness in the family i've no doubt he would have been allowed home.

It has to be something else that the club will think is ridiculous and not worthy of just going home. Just my opinion fwiw.

Hmmm my gut feel is that the club will be looking at all avenues to maximise their commercial position (and rightly so) in the event he's adamant he wants to leave.

Are we legally obliged to allow him to buy out his remaining contract?

People really need to stop speculating as to why he wants away, wait and see.

This blog would be f***ing boring wouldn't it. Surely this is the place to speculate and chat about it.

Can please Dad, please, can we ? :lol:

Speculation: Pards shagged Colo's missus, so in revenge Colo shagged Colo's missus.... Pards said Colo was like Bobby Moore in a bid to make up, but Colo was disgusted by the fact he wasn't compared to a fellow steak muncher so now wants to go back to Argentina to sort it out.

Guest bimpy474

We are all speculating that he may have been a naughty boy, someone in his family is ill, he's had a row with Pardew. Is angry about our season, not buying player etc.

Then we should pin him down, shave that barnet of his and set fire to the bloody lot of it. We're in a relegation battle ffs. :lol:

In all seriousness, there'll be more to it than that. Has to be.

I agree, but it would be mental if it was him just wanting to go and play back home though.

If that's what he wants then it'll be a total non-starter. This must be more than that. The very fact the club haven't made a statement speaks volumes.

The club's silence is a funny one, if the issue is a serious illness in the family i've no doubt he would have been allowed home.

It has to be something else that the club will think is ridiculous and not worthy of just going home. Just my opinion fwiw.

Hmmm my gut feel is that the club will be looking at all avenues to maximise their commercial position (and rightly so) in the event he's adamant he wants to leave.

Are we legally obliged to allow him to buy out his remaining contract?

First part if your post, totally agree mate. Second part, i've no idea but its happened before but not with a player with this long left on his contract. 

He's been here 5 years, he isn't homesick. Not so desperately that he has to leave now.

He's citing personal reasons, not a falling out with pardew. 

Short of it being an illness in the family which would be fair enough, he should honour his contract IMO. This is farcical, unless San Lorenzo can stump up 10 mill they can do one as well.

Guest bimpy474

People really need to stop speculating as to why he wants away, wait and see.

This blog would be f***ing boring wouldn't it. Surely this is the place to speculate and chat about it.

Can please Dad, please, can we ? :lol:

Speculation: Pards shagged Colo's missus, so in revenge Colo shagged Colo's missus.... Pards said Colo was like Bobby Moore in a bid to make up, but Colo was disgusted by the fact he wasn't compared to a fellow steak muncher so now wants to go back to Argentina to sort it out.

I reckon he's been nobbing Cabs, Cabs has chucked him now Debs is on the scene.

Brokeback Mountain tbh.

If its true all of this is due to the breakdown of his marriage after he's been caught shagging around (which is the rumour I've heard) that's all his doing and not the clubs fault.

And now he wants us to give him away...for nowt... so he can go back to Argentina?

He can f*** off like.

In fairness 30,000 blokes regularly offer him the chance of a shag with their missus so if he has took someone up on the offer he can't really be blamed :)

If its true all of this is due to the breakdown of his marriage after he's been caught shagging around (which is the rumour I've heard) that's all his doing and not the clubs fault.

And now he wants us to give him away...for nowt... so he can go back to Argentina?

He can f*** off like.

In fairness 30,000 blokes regularly offer him the chance of a shag with their missus so if he has took someone up on the offer he can't really be blamed :)

Where does 30,000 come from?

He can f*** off like.

:lol:

keep thinking that too.

:(

Got to admit I'm worried about tomorrow's game. What if he plays like his heart isn't in it and we're losing at half time? The dressing room could be toxic.

Desperately hoping he puts in a good performance, for more than just the points.

Guest bimpy474

Am I right in that we've had nothing official said about this all day? just that Independent piece and the BBC article?

Frustrating..

Aye, and virtually all other newpaper stories have just been copying the Independent story. Only Sky have said he hasn't asked for a transfer, just to leave.

Guest firetotheworks

Bye, don't want players who doesn't want to play for us. Thanks for the good performances though

I bet you want them to want play for us though. There's a difference.

Of course i want him to want to play for us.  I want Messi and Ronaldo to want to play for us aswell. But they don't. What is the difference?

Dear me.

Got to admit I'm worried about tomorrow's game. What if he plays like his heart isn't in it and we're losing at half time? The dressing room could be toxic.

Desperately hoping he puts in a good performance.

Same here. I think a lot hinges on tomorrow; a loss, particularly a heavy/comprehensive one, would be absolutely catastrophic.

Guest bimpy474

Desperately hoping he puts in a good performance, for more than just the points.

This is where you would think professional pride, not just as a footballer but also your own personal pride, and as our Captain would kick in.