Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Got to admit I'm worried about tomorrow's game. What if he plays like his heart isn't in it and we're losing at half time? The dressing room could be toxic.

Desperately hoping he puts in a good performance, for more than just the points.

This is where you would think professional pride, not just as a footballer but also your own personal pride, and as our Captain would kick in.

I'm hoping Cabaye and Saylor being back around the training ground will help, what ever you say about either of them they are both leaders and without them the team seems to have lacked a lot of things but the main thing to me seems to be a lack of fight.

Got to admit I'm worried about tomorrow's game. What if he plays like his heart isn't in it and we're losing at half time? The dressing room could be toxic.

Desperately hoping he puts in a good performance, for more than just the points.

This is where you would think professional pride, not just as a footballer but also your own personal pride, and as our Captain would kick in.

You'd hope Pardew sits him down before the game and has a good chat to him. Remind him it could be his last for the club, go out there and give the fans a vintage performance etc. Really get him up for the game.

Guest bimpy474

I'm hoping Cabaye and Saylor being back around the training ground will help, what ever you say about either of them they are both leaders and without them the team seems to have lacked a lot of things but the main thing to me seems to be a lack of fight.

Absolutely.

Guest bimpy474

You'd hope Pardew sits him down before the game and has a good chat to him. Remind him it could be his last for the club, go out there and give the fans a vintage performance etc. Really get him up for the game.

Absolutely too.

Quick somebody check if Colo is February on the NUFC Calendar.

Saylor is, Colo is September.

:lol: Eventually the NUFC calendar will just be a flipbook of the Ameobis high fiving.

The thought of that man. :lol:

He has to stay till the end of the season.

Balls does he. His situation makes staying impossible.

We don't know the actual situation though. We have to persuade him to stay till the end of the season, because there's no chance we'll replace him properly in January. This is not the time for that at all.

Not sure i dare watch

Quick somebody check if Colo is February on the NUFC Calendar.

Saylor is, Colo is September.

:lol: Eventually the NUFC calendar will just be a flipbook of the Ameobis high fiving.

The thought of that man. :lol:

:lol: You get them to look at the camera in front of a green screen. Film them doing the high five and just put seasonal shit in the background.

The Ameobis high 5 on New Years

The Ameobis high 5 at the I have a dream speech for Black History Month

at the murder of Julius Caesar

Steven Taylor in the background pulling styrofoam out of his car for April fools

etc... (I ran out of shit)

Just got in after a s**** day at work and seen this headline... doesn't rain but it f***ing pours!  Pardew must be shitting it now. 

That's his excuse ready made for tomorrow's embarrassment!

It's a pretty reasonable excuse to be fair this time. :lol:

Just got in after a s**** day at work and seen this headline... doesn't rain but it f***ing pours!  Pardew must be shitting it now. 

That's his excuse ready made for tomorrow's embarrassment!

It's a pretty reasonable excuse to be fair this time. :lol:

how dare he not shag Colo's wife to keep her happy and here  :angry: