Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Perhaps it's something like a close loved one back home being terminally ill or something? Seems like the most intuitive explanation.

My thoughts were similar but I didn't want to say anything because ultimately all the stuff flying around currently is just rumours. But if Colo is prepared to sacrifice his big contract and play for a relative pittance for the rest of his career i'd imagine it would have to be a pretty serious issue in his life.

Unless Pardews been dipping his wife tell them to stick their deadline up their arses

Lammens added: "Coloccini's arrival is very difficult. We can't go out and buy him; we have always said that we depended on the desire of the player to rescind [his deal].

"We can offer him a very good contract in the case of him rescinding, but San Lorenzo have nothing left to do with regards to the negotiating."

Surely if we havent given permission for them to talk to Coloccini this is illegal tapping up of a player.

Seem to be a law unto themselves

I'm sure they could offer him a very good contract. We could offer Messi one too if we didn't have to buy the little argie cunt. FFS.

The timing of this has pissed me right off. There better be a good reason for him unsettling everybody associated with the club and not just some shite about nobbing a bird.

I just don't see how this situation can be resolved. We simply cannot let him go for nothing, especially with Ba leaving for virtually nothing in the same window.

Same, we are obviously willing to let players go if the price is right, but unless Colo buys out his entire contract I can't see that being the case. Like I said earlier, hopefully it's an emotional thing that will die down. Tevez was beyond redemption not so long ago, now he's fine and firing.

If Colo leaves now, I will lose whatever respect I have for him. Even if he has personal reasons, for the captain to leave us in the middle of what is effectively a relegation fight would take some beating on the traitor scale!

Guest bimpy474

We are all speculating that he may have been a naughty boy, someone in his family is ill, he's had a row with Pardew. Is angry about our season, not buying player etc.

What if, it's none of them and he just want to go to his Dad's team.

We are all speculating that he may have been a naughty boy, someone in his family is ill, he's had a row with Pardew. Is angry about our season, not buying player etc.

Then why not wait to the end of the fucking season at least!

They can fuck off, simple as that. They can fuck off with the Falkland Islands too!

He's probably been recalled to Argentina as Cristina Fernandez is about to invade Las Malvinas and Colo doesn't want to be stuck in England. If so, then why isn't Jonas also "feeling homesick"?

Then we should pin him down, shave that barnet of his and set fire to the bloody lot of it. We're in a relegation battle ffs. :lol:

In all seriousness, there'll be more to it than that. Has to be.

If its true all of this is due to the breakdown of his marriage after he's been caught shagging around (which is the rumour I've heard) that's all his doing and not the clubs fault.

And now he wants us to give him away...for nowt... so he can go back to Argentina?

He can fuck off like.

Then fuck him.......he doesnt go

Guest bimpy474

Then why not wait to the end of the fucking season at least!

I'm not saying its true, i'm just suggesting something different fwiw.

Well apart from a serious health issue in the family, there is nothing that a millionaire footballer couldn't leave until the end of the season tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Then we should pin him down, shave that barnet of his and set fire to the bloody lot of it. We're in a relegation battle ffs. :lol:

I agree, but it would be mental if it was him just wanting to go and play back home though.

I agree, but it would be mental if it was him just wanting to go and play back home though.

If that's what he wants then it'll be a total non-starter. This must be more than that. The very fact the club haven't made a statement speaks volumes.

If its true all of this is due to the breakdown of his marriage after he's been caught shagging around (which is the rumour I've heard) that's all his doing and not the clubs fault.

And now he wants us to give him away...for nowt... so he can go back to Argentina?

He can f*** off like.

If thats true then he can f*ck off but i would like to see something a bit more concrete than a bit of hearsay before nailing my colours to the mast.

Guest bimpy474

If that's what he wants then it'll be a total non-starter. This must be more than that. The very fact the club haven't made a statement speaks volumes.

The club's silence is a funny one, if the issue is a serious illness in the family i've no doubt he would have been allowed home.

It has to be something else that the club will think is ridiculous and not worthy of just going home. Just my opinion fwiw.

Guest bimpy474

People really need to stop speculating as to why he wants away, wait and see.

This blog would be fucking boring wouldn't it. Surely this is the place to speculate and chat about it.

Can please Dad, please, can we ? :lol: