Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Lloris

Debuchy        Coloccini    Vertonghen    BAE

Lennon          Dembele    Cabaye        Bale

HBA

Cisse

Is about right.

I was thinking something like that as well.

Give over man, currently it would be (assuming all fit):

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen BAE

Sandro Dembele

Lennon HBA Bale

Cisse

We'd make up the subs predominately though.

If you're talking currently the whole of wigans team would replace our line-up.

No it wouldn't, cool hyperbole though.

Anyway this is totally irrelevant.

Going by current form no?

Lloris

Sandro Dembele

Lennon HBA Bale

Cisse

Who gives a f**k about Spurs?

Lloris

Sandro Dembele

Lennon HBA Bale

Cisse

Who gives a f**k about Spurs?

Not me man I couldn't give a fuck, it ain't me who brought it up.  Go and shoot the messenger.

I reckon a Spurs/NUFC XI would be very mixed. I haven't worked it out, but can't imagine it would be more than 50% Spurs players.

I think it would be very mixed too, but I suspect an unbiased appraisal (i.e. not one either of us could come up with) would give us the edge. I also think that it would have Kaboul and Vertonghen at CB tbh, with Colo on the bench - to try to bring this back on topic :lol:.

I just thought that a post citing "individual qualities" and "globally" better players needed to be challenged. The individual qualities of courage and personal responsibility were not very evident against Liverpool. The team whose fans perfected the art of the dubiously-argued mixed XI.

Unbiased IMO:

Lloris

Debuchy Kaboul Vertonghen BAE

Sandro    Dembele

Lennon          Ben Arfa            Bale

Ade/Cisse/Defoe          (who the fuck knows this one)

I reckon a Spurs/NUFC XI would be very mixed. I haven't worked it out, but can't imagine it would be more than 50% Spurs players.

I think it would be very mixed too, but I suspect an unbiased appraisal (i.e. not one either of us could come up with) would give us the edge. I also think that it would have Kaboul and Vertonghen at CB tbh, with Colo on the bench - to try to bring this back on topic :lol:.

I just thought that a post citing "individual qualities" and "globally" better players needed to be challenged. The individual qualities of courage and personal responsibility were not very evident against Liverpool. The team whose fans perfected the art of the dubiously-argued mixed XI.

A chef can have the best ingredients, but if hes fucking clueless with how to cook. The end product is going to be disastrous.

Wonder if he can be our leader again, he tasted relegation once and I am sure he does not want to again, even though he won't be here next season anyway. Will the players respond to him though? All the shit surrounding him with what went on may have limited his powers as Captain. We do 100% look a better side when he plays so replacing him with a real top CB next season will be so important.

Wonder if he can be our leader again, he tasted relegation once and I am sure he does not want to again, even though he won't be here next season anyway. Will the players respond to him though? All the shit surrounding him with what went on may have limited his powers as Captain. We do 100% look a better side when he plays so replacing him with a real top CB next season will be so important.

He didn't exactly play well during our relegation season though did he? Some people say he was still adjusting to the league, some people say he didn't have the heart for the fight. I know what I thought at the time.

He didn't exactly play well during our relegation season though did he? Some people say he was still adjusting to the league, some people say he didn't have the heart for the fight. I know what I thought at the time.

No his first season was not a good one but since then he has been mostly outstanding for us and to have him back can only be a huge bonus for us.

No his first season was not a good one but since then he has been mostly outstanding for us and to have him back can only be a huge bonus for us.

Well said!

I hope you're right.

Guest hatem garrincha

Lloris

Sandro Dembele

Lennon HBA Bale

Cisse

We'd make up the subs predominately though. Krul would be the closest other NUFC to get in followed by Sissoko.

Ok, mine now :

Lloris - Debuchy, Colo, Vertonghen, BAE - Cabaye, Dembélé - Marveaux, HBA, Bale - Cissé.

Bizarre. I'd only have Debuchy, HBA and Cissé. HBA right wing, Sigurdsson #10. I might have Krul as well. Think he'd get his kicking sorted under a decent coach.

Still convinced Gylfi will be a major success long term.

I would have thought Gylfi has missed his chance already. If the want consistent top 4 they're probably already looking to upgrade on him. Not that I watch him every week mind.

He's a good player IMO but not top 4 good, top 6 to 8 is about his ceiling i reckon.

Delusions of  grandeur here like.

The only place our players' would get ahead are their areas of weakness. That's RB - maybe. Up top - maybe.

HBA would get into their side fully fit. Swapping with Bale during games. Maybe Cabaye for sandro. Krul's excellent, so is Lloris though. Lloris wins on distribution.

Delusions of  grandeur here like.

The only place our players' would get ahead are their areas of weakness. That's RB - maybe. Up top - maybe.

HBA would get into their side fully fit. Swapping with Bale during games. Maybe Cabaye for sandro. Krul's excellent, so is Lloris though. Lloris wins on distribution.

Don't agree at all. Obviously our players are in shit form at the moment, but I'm thinking when everyone is playing to their ability.

I mean, you've already named 4.

Mixed XI would only have Debuchy, Ben Arfa & Cisse but we'd dominate the subs bench with Cabaye, Colo, Krul, Santon, MYM and maybe Sissoko there.

WE WON THE SUBS!!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxpafdfEZ31rn95k2o1_250.gif

Guest hatem garrincha

The current difference when you look at the table and the quality of the fooball is affecting the judgement.