Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest Rent-A-Quote

He's had it tough now for a long time now Colo, love the guy to bits but his day is numbered just as much as Pardew. Mbiwa should have took his place in the side and he's probably fortunate to be still captain in the fact we haven't any other stand out contenders. His performances have been way below par and his leadership is non-existent.

His off field worries with family/friends hasn't helped his cause in the slightest but it certainly seems with the club as high pressured as it currently is, it's all too much for him. I don't think he's finished as a footballer, but he can't carry on the way he's going at this football club.

Spot on.

He's fell out with Pardew several times so I'm certain that he isn't a fan of that charlatan's either!

His leadership was the exact same when we finished 5th as in that he's not an in-your-bracket screamer so it seems harsh how he's now getting vilified for basically being as he always has been.

Sad to see the abuse he's getting as he's been a great servant for us.

I've been staying off here whilst the website does it's thing but I had to respond to this.

Fuck off.

He's had it tough has colo?

And did you really just trot out his leadership was the same in the 5th season? The exact same clueless argument by the nationals that we finished fifth once so pardew shouldn't be sacked.

Just because he ALLEGEDLY knocked up some young hairdresser gives him no excuse to play as poorly as he has. He gets away with it because when he can be arsed he's easily our best defender and we have no-one else.

Oh he's fell out with pardew has he? He tell you that himself did he? No you heard it probably from lee ryder. Colo is the most gutless captain we've had in a long while. This 'rallying call' bollox is not in one way anything he's said. Bet you believed JFK used to write his statements and programme notes?

If you were at Southampton you would see exactly what I'm talking about

Stick to the Jersey Shore "Paully"

I get the impression that Coloccini doesn't particularly like Pardew much at all, but realises that any coach worth his salt would have him removed as captain and dropped within five minutes.

:sadnod:

The nonchalant malaise that's engulfed the club is typified most heavily by Pardew and Coloccini. Both dreadful leaders but effective as yielding yes men.

He's had it tough now for a long time now Colo, love the guy to bits but his day is numbered just as much as Pardew. Mbiwa should have took his place in the side and he's probably fortunate to be still captain in the fact we haven't any other stand out contenders. His performances have been way below par and his leadership is non-existent.

His off field worries with family/friends hasn't helped his cause in the slightest but it certainly seems with the club as high pressured as it currently is, it's all too much for him. I don't think he's finished as a footballer, but he can't carry on the way he's going at this football club.

Spot on.

He's fell out with Pardew several times so I'm certain that he isn't a fan of that charlatan's either!

His leadership was the exact same when we finished 5th as in that he's not an in-your-bracket screamer so it seems harsh how he's now getting vilified for basically being as he always has been.

I've been staying off here whilst the website does it's thing but I had to respond to this.

f*** off.

And did you really just trot out his leadership was the same in the 5th season? The exact same clueless argument by the nationals that we finished fifth once so pardew shouldn't be sacked.

Just because he ALLEGEDLY knocked up some young hairdresser gives him no excuse to play as poorly as he has. He gets away with it because when he can be arsed he's easily our best defender and we have no-one else.

Oh he's fell out with pardew has he? He tell you that himself did he? No you heard it probably from lee ryder. Colo is the most gutless captain we've had in a long while. This 'rallying call' bollox is not in one way anything he's said. Bet you believed JFK used to write his statements and programme notes?

Fancy a shag?

As club captain he is in a position where he has to produce meaningless speil really. He's a player who consistently performed at a high level for a number of seasons and for the most part did so in a professional manner. On the decline obviously but wiill always love the bloke. Agree with Paully, stop being shan.

As regards being a screamer and shouter, he was giving Krul pelters against Palace along with the ref and linesman and also used to give Simpson pelters as well.

He's always had the ability to have words with players but in terms of rallying or organising the side on the pitch as a captain should do, he's fallen way short in times of trouble. As a captain and main centre back of the side, i still can't believe he allowed Anita to mark the Palace player at the back post isolated in the dying minutes. It was clear for all to see what was going to happen. He was majorly at fault for that goal imo due to his lack of leadership and organisation, just switched off.

The thing that's confused me about you is that Pardew is exactly the same bloke he was a year ago.

Well, yes he is the same bloke. Far different when results aren't coming and players just look clueless. First half of last season we were in European spots battling it out near top four, second half of the season was relegation form and that's continued on. I've wanted him gone since he hauled off HBA at half time last season away to Southampton, that was my final straw.

Backed him for as long as I possibly could hoping he might turn it around but things are now far too out of control. He should hold his hands up and walk, or ask Ashley for a settlement fee. His ego won't allow him to do that, it's soley down to Ashley to get him out.

As club captain he is in a position where he has to produce meaningless speil really. He's a player who consistently performed at a high level for a number of seasons and for the most part did so in a professional manner. On the decline obviously but wiill always love the bloke. Agree with Paully, stop being shan.

Stop being critical of a player consisting letting us down badly as a captain and a footballer. Aye, right.

Stop being critical of a player consisting letting us down badly as a captain and a footballer. Aye, right.

Name a player who's played more than half a dozen games who hasn't let us down badly during this ridiculous run.

Spot on.

f*** off.

Fancy a shag?

:lol:

Name a player who's played more than half a dozen games who hasn't let us down badly during this ridiculous run.

Your point being what? It's alright for the captain to let us down because several others have. :lol:

A lot better today

Aye, only the two conceded. 10/10

The goals came from 2 individual errors from Colback and Tiote though.

Not Colo's fault.

Tiote gave the ball away in his own half and Hull didn't exactly score on a lightning break. They knocked it around and then Diame still had to make room to get a shot in, there was plenty of opportunities to defend it. Not saying Colo was solely to blame, but it was badly defended.

Voted MOM last night by most sites and for the third time this season by some of the several well-respected football journalists - well done Colo  :D

(Good morning Ronaldo!  )

He was ace.. even when he was having a pop at Haidara. :lol:

Saying that, bar a brain fart of a back pass, Taylor looked pretty good as well. Would happily have him replace Williamson as it stands.