Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest icemanblue

Just seen the tackle from Bardsley, lucky his leg wasn't broken... you can see the bone bend.

Your stream is really slow.

:lol:

Did you really miss the derby, Colocho?

True supporter. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

I remember in the wake of our relegation, one of the more respected journalists Henry Winter, came out with,

"Coloccini? He makes Boumsong look like Beckenbauer!"

Just seen the tackle from Bardsley, lucky his leg wasn't broken... you can see the bone bend.

Yeah, I was at a music festival. Newcastle United isn't my life, believe it or not.

Yeah, I was at a music festival. Newcastle United isn't my life, believe it or not.

:kasper:

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Well, fuck off and support someone else then. I get the impression Man Utd would be a good fit for you. You could even dress yourself up as a life long supporter and start a pressure group against those nasty Yanks.

:lol: Well, fuck off and support someone else then. I get the impression Man Utd would be a good fit for you. You could even dress yourself up as a life long supporter and start a pressure group against those nasty Yanks.

NUFC isn't the only thing in my life, therefore, I don't have the right to support the club. How dare I not watch the Derby match!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really are a pathetic twat aren't you? Your obsession with me is embarassing.

I remember in the wake of our relegation, one of the more respected journalists Henry Winter, came out with,

Pretty accurate at the time.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If you could see the bone bend Coloccini wouldn't be playing football for a few months.

:kasper:

Guest Heneage

:lol: Well, f*** off and support someone else then. I get the impression Man Utd would be a good fit for you. You could even dress yourself up as a life long supporter and start a pressure group against those nasty Yanks.

The derby is just another game tbf.

I'm often wrong, but I can remember thinking he was shit at the time. Still, it was an awful time to join the club and being a CB at NUFC has been almost impossible until recently.

Might be in a minority but i can remember thinking, at the very least, "we've signed another Boumsong here". He had a spell around November when we had a few clean sheets and the Villa home game, where he looked solid, but other than that he was hopeless in his first season.

Talk about old bones, though. Fucking adore the guy now - our single most important player tbh.

.com in a case of putting two and two together and suggesting he'd be open to a move with Valencia who were apparently interested but no longer seem to be. So no news, really, but I just didn't know he was being 'monitored.' and it goes without saying it'd ruin us if he went, and I dont doubt that he'd be opposed to a move, with Jose leaving, etc.

Hope to fuck we keep him.

.com in a case of putting two and two together and suggesting he'd be open to a move with Valencia who were apparently interested but no longer seem to be. So no news, really, but I just didn't know he was being 'monitored.' and it goes without saying it'd ruin us if he went, and I dont doubt that he'd be opposed to a move, with Jose leaving, etc.

Hope to fuck we keep him.

Can't see him leaving this season. Next summer will be an entirely different matter, however.

Guest Heneage

Looking back it was quite funny to watch the sky fall when that daft site linked him away. People were half way through finishing their 'Boycoutt' banners.