Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Mind, just on a separate note it is an absolute joke how he is not in the national team set up. I could understand it under Maradona or Batista as they're both jokers but under a proper manager like Sabella its shocking. Hopefully now with Jonas back on the radar he'll have a word in his ear or get someone to come & watch us.

Disco's here now. This is definitely the cool table at the wedding. Fuck everyone else.

Coloccini/Woodgate are very difficult to separate ability-wise. Would be like Sophie's choice choosing between them for me, if it was simply a case of who would you pick if they never got injured. Which Colo doesn't, really, to be fair.

Would they work as a partnership, though? A little bit too sweeper-sweeper for me, lacks a bit of aerial power.

Aye, you need a blocker/whack it into touch/win every header/last ditch tackler type defender for a partnership to work I think.

Tooj, you're better than that man!

I'm just sticking up for your doppelgänger man!

I appreciate it, friend. :thup:

It's that blonde bloke from G4 these days, apparently. Woodgate's let himself go so never hear that anymore. Shame.

I know from personal experience that he is an arsehole of the highest order so I wont clap him or anything, wont boo either though in fairness, great player when he was here.

He was brilliant, not disputing it for a second.

What changed your mind?  :troll:

Nothing. I completely agree with those sentiments. Great player, very good, whatever. As good as Coloccini? No.

Nunthorpe. :lol:

I barely know where that is.

You've mentioned several times in the past on here about you seeing Woodgate out in Middlesbrough when you were at Uni down there, and acting the big lad. At times I feel it clouds your judgement of him. As you always seem to bring it up whenever somebody mentions him.

It makes me cringe whenever someone mentions him replacing Terry or Ferdinand.

I wouldn't even say he acted 'the big lad'. He just acted like a complete clown.

Saw him burning £20 notes in the Purple Onion once, was when he playe for Boro like. Good defender, complete tool.

Disco's here now. This is definitely the cool table at the wedding. Fuck everyone else.

Coloccini/Woodgate are very difficult to separate ability-wise. Would be like Sophie's choice choosing between them for me, if it was simply a case of who would you pick if they never got injured. Which Colo doesn't, really, to be fair.

Would they work as a partnership, though? A little bit too sweeper-sweeper for me, lacks a bit of aerial power.

Aye, you need a blocker/whack it into touch/win every header/last ditch tackler type defender for a partnership to work I think.

I'd be inclined to agree but I think if the players are of high enough quality it wouldn't matter but you rarely see it. Colo/woodgate definitely more of the clean shorts style defender.

Tooj, you're better than that man!

I'm just sticking up for your doppelgänger man!

I appreciate it, friend. :thup:

It's that blonde bloke from G4 these days, apparently. Woodgate's let himself go so never hear that anymore. Shame.

:laugh: Nah man, saw him on Come Dine With Me a while ago. Had a cool pad like.

Lovely in here tonight. I know I'm prone to overly-sentimental bollocks anyway, but this feels a bit like the good old days.

Let's be honest, it's generally shite on here these days. Amazing what a win can do.

Lovely in here tonight. I know I'm prone to overly-sentimental bollocks anyway, but this feels a bit like the good old days.

Let's be honest, it's generally s**** on here these days. Amazing what a win can do.

fuck off you Ashley apologist.

Let's be honest, it's generally shite on here these days. Amazing what a win can do.

The night you made your cucumber thread was the best ever night on here. No idea why. :lol:

I know what you mean though, it's fucking shit arguing about something other than the blokes kicking the ball round the field.

Let's be honest, it's generally s**** on here these days. Amazing what a win can do.

fuck off you Ashley apologist.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dhDX2dhlClM/ThrmuCRgndI/AAAAAAAAAVI/fglEpwlBJpU/s1600/143-okay-guy.jpg

The night you made your cucumber thread was the best ever night on here. No idea why. :lol:

I know what you mean though, it's fucking shit arguing about something other than the blokes kicking the ball round the field.

Ah the cucumber thread. I'm still a fan, just in case you were wondering. Actually ate half a one after the result today, bit of a celebration and all that.

It was just a much more relaxed atmosphere then, very uptight on here now. I include myself in that by the way, very quick to lose the old rag these days when someone is talking bollocks.

The Lounge was a thing of beauty.

Also - West Ham away in 2008.

"Here pet, why's there so many Aussies in here?"

"Because it's an Australian bar mate."

:lol:

That was a brilliant night, despite the shitness of that club we got tricked into going to. Still don't understand why Fulham had an Australian bar that seemed to be brimming with actual Aussies, though.