Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

Guest BooBoo

Result tonight is irrelevant.

With these games it's just about building up match fitness and hoping we don't pick up any injuries.

Sky Sports 1 HD and 3D. Build up starts at 6pm.

It is also being shown on a big screen that has been erected on the town moor

There will also be a travelling circus there for the kids and a firework display at full time

Someone told me that red arrows will be doing a half time display but thats sounds a bit over the top

:pow:

Wey what do people expect? It's a meaningless friendly against f***ing Darlington :lol:

Look who was asking ffs!  :lol: Hopefully the Chron will have some live updates.

Guest washeymag

:pow:

Wey what do people expect? It's a meaningless friendly against f***ing Darlington :lol:

its about the players getting their fitness and a chance for the toon army to test their voices after the summer break and to test new songs  :celb:

1st half

Krul

Simpson  Williomson Colo  Ferguson

Routledge  Guthrie Gosling  Marveaux

Ben Arfa

Best

2nd Half

Forster

Raylor  Taylor Henderson  Enrique

Barton© Cabaye Vuckic  Jonas

Ba  Ameobi

Places to park, people? Any advice at all welcomed?

I may be wrong but I'm sure last time we parked just outside the ground as they have a stadium car park. Might depend on what time you're getting there. Other than that I know next to nowt about Darlo.

I'll be parking in Park Place car park near the train station and pubs but it is about a 25 minute walk to stadium. Free parking after 5 or 6 i think.

Don't think youre allowed to park in the nearby residential streets because fo the matchday scheme for resident parking.

The stadium parking costs and is a nightmare to get out of after the match.

Guest icemanblue

I may be wrong but I'm sure last time we parked just outside the ground as they have a stadium car park. Might depend on what time you're getting there. Other than that I know next to nowt about Darlo.

I'll be parking in Park Place car park near the train station and pubs but it is about a 25 minute walk to stadium. Free parking after 5 or 6 i think.

Don't think youre allowed to park in the nearby residential streets because fo the matchday scheme for resident parking.

The stadium parking costs and is a nightmare to get out of after the match.

Cheers lads. Might just take my chances with the Stadium. Probably not going to get there until about 7, so not fancying the hike!