Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

I'm feeling quite dejected here like but I feel sorry for those who went to the game (and who didn't cause any bother) and then had to have their night ruined by some idiots.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Wankers. God knows what damage they've done, financially and to the morale of the new players.

Slightly ott, perhaps.

A bit of fun

Not at all. Whoever was involved embarrassed everyone at Newcastle tonight, and god knows what the players were thinking but they didn't look impressed at all. Punching stewards isn't "a bit of fun".

I apologise inddint know about the punching stewards bit- thats shit, but it would only have benn one person? I think people are taking fans on the pitch in pre season friendly far too seriously- maybe im too old, cos i remember the 70s and 80s , when shit did happen.

advance if you were joking though.

Wankers. God knows what damage they've done, financially and to the morale of the new players.

:lol: f***ing hell.

:lol:

I do love this football club and this forum sometimes :lol:

It was stupid, daft and they shouldn't have done it but it's not the disgrace people are making it out to be. Some way OTT responses. 

Yep. A bit of banter that went a bit far.

Not the end of the world.

It was stupid, daft and they shouldn't have done it but it's not the disgrace people are making it out to be. Some way OTT responses. 

I dunno like. For me, a little part of Newcastle United died tonight.

yeah it was a stupid thing for our fans to do, but it was only for a bit of a laugh and the way it seems to me, they all proceded to head back to the stand peacefully and it was the darlo fans that started the violence and threatened the match. dosn't make what our fans did right, but some people need to get it into perspective about how bad this really is tbh. (at least thats what i picked up from lee ryder's reports)

The toon fans were singing if Sameobi scored they were on the pitch....then Sammy scored so of course they got carried away and got on the pitch in a celebratory atmosphere. The Darlo fans then showed their mackem tendencies by turning a good natured event into a violent occasion. It was daft on our fans part but what they did was just sheer malice.

yeah it was a stupid thing for our fans to do, but it was only for a bit of a laugh and the way it seems to me, they all proceded to head back to the stand peacefully and it was the darlo fans that started the violence and threatened the match. dosn't make what our fans did right, but some people need to get it into perspective about how bad this really is tbh. (at least thats what i picked up from lee ryder's reports)

I think you'd have a different opinion if you were there. From where I was sat, sure it was light hearted to begin with (if completely pointless), and a couple of Darlo fans did incite some violence, but what happened after looked like complete knobjockeys from our end hitting people (and I think stewards as well).

If that's how it happened I take back what I said above.

serious? what part :lol:

serious? what part :lol:

of course i'm fucking not man :lol:

We'd be calling blue murder if it was those monsters down the road so it's right we should call out our own too. It might be a bit of banter but it only takes one dickhead to make it not, see that tosser at Stevenage for example.

Guest hobshobs

Preseason action on SSN shortly. Dunno if our game is on

They haven't mentioned it all night so I doubt it.

Sky mentioned that they were covering the two Premiership teams in friendly action tonight. Then reports on Everton and QPR frequently followed. Don't even know we're playing!