Newcastle United 1-4 Liverpool - FT - Entertainers Charity Match

kane2005

Guest ykmkmdd

Aye, going to be a bit like stepping into a timewarp - the likes of Shearer and Ginola will still be in canny shape but I bet a few of the older lads will be carrying a bit of timber!

Strange one that Beardsley is not involved like.

Probably because he works for Newcastle and the club won't let him play as KK is managing.

The game wasn't allowd to be played at SJP for that reason ffs

For thoase not going. You can also pay for the game online and watch it live

NEWCASTLE United play Liverpool at Kingston Park this afternoon in The Entertainers Reunited game, which will see Geordie heroes take on old boys from the Kop side.

Former Toon favourites such as Alan Shearer, Lee Clark, Steve Watson and Robbie Elliott will strut their stuff in black and white in a charity match to raise cash for vital causes.

The Evening Chronicle, Journal and Sunday Sun will be there reporting live and you can follow our live coverage right here free of charge.

Chronicle chief sports writer Lee Ryder will be spending 24 hours with the Entertainers, starting at yesterday's pre-match dinner at Newcastle Civic Centre and ending at the post-match party.

Lee and reporter Richard Fletcher will be tweeting live from Sunday's game, talking to the players and uploading photos from the event. To follow their live coverage, just click the link below from 12.30pm.

Probably because he works for Newcastle and the club won't let him play as KK is managing.

That's pathetic.

That's pathetic.

I think its time wor Kev started his own club in Newcastle like the wimbledon fans did.

That's pathetic.

I think its time wor Kev started his own club in Newcastle like the wimbledon fans did.

:naughty:

That's pathetic.

Who would take over when he quits?

:troll:

That's pathetic.

:naughty:

somebody needs to tell NUSC they dont need to buy Ashleys club- just start thier own off- and build from the bottom. theres definately room for a keegans club in newcastle. :indi:

edit Cajun- I think its Kenny Daglish

That's pathetic.

Who would take over when he quits?

:troll:

:lol: