We're Doomed

oldtype

Guest ykmkmdd

Just a quick reminder. Golfmag predicted a lot of this well before Pardew was even appointed. Yet many persisted in making excuses for those in charge. It's now got to the point where deeply concerned, dyed in the wool, fully paid up, Newcastle United fans are being ridiculed by these apologists, as well as clueless little far eastern fuckwits. Perhaps someone should sticky what Golfmag posted, so that we can all get reacquainted with what is actually happening?

Agreed, but the ultimate conclusion of the Golfmag post was that Ashley was doing all this to make the club easier for him to sell, so surely if people want rid of him the current actions must be viewed as being for the longer term good?

We should all just wait until we've seen them play and the transfer window shuts. All we can do is get behind the players on the pitch, as we have done for the past 3 years regardless of the shit we've had to put up with.

As far as I'm aware we didn't exactly have 'world beaters' last season or the season before that. Yet we were promoted comfortably as champions, we held our own against the best teams in the country, came back from 4-0 down to draw 4-4 with one of the greatest teams in Europe, slaughtered our local rivals and avoided defeat away to them.

Last time we had so called 'world beaters' we got relegated. We've became a mediocre Premier League side with average players (and the odd international class players) and a lot of them were brought in for next to nowt. If we spend next to nowt and bring in players like Tiote I'm over the moon. Don't get me wrong - I despise that fat cunt - especially after he moved me from my favourite seat in the ground and charged me more for it, but for fucks sake people need to stop being so doom and gloom and just be patient.

As previously mentioned by others just wait and see what th remainder of the window brings.

We should all just wait until we've seen them play and the transfer window shuts. All we can do is get behind the players on the pitch, as we have done for the past 3 years regardless of the s*** we've had to put up with.

As far as I'm aware we didn't exactly have 'world beaters' last season or the season before that. Yet we were promoted comfortably as champions, we held our own against the best teams in the country, came back from 4-0 down to draw 4-4 with one of the greatest teams in Europe, slaughtered our local rivals and avoided defeat away to them.

Last time we had so called 'world beaters' we got relegated. We've became a mediocre Premier League side with average players (and the odd international class players) and a lot of them were brought in for next to nowt. If we spend next to nowt and bring in players like Tiote I'm over the moon. Don't get me wrong - I despise that fat c*** - especially after he moved me from my favourite seat in the ground and charged me more for it, but for f***s sake people need to stop being so doom and gloom and just be patient.

As previously mentioned by others just wait and see what th remainder of the window brings.

:clap: :clap:

Just a quick reminder. Golfmag predicted a lot of this well before Pardew was even appointed. Yet many persisted in making excuses for those in charge. It's now got to the point where deeply concerned, dyed in the wool, fully paid up, Newcastle United fans are being ridiculed by these apologists, as well as clueless little far eastern fuckwits. Perhaps someone should sticky what Golfmag posted, so that we can all get reacquainted with what is actually happening?

Sorry man, but i disagree. I much more prefer MA to a rich Sheik who wants to use this club as his personal playground.  The club is now in much healthier shape than the era of Fat Fred. We actually got some good players too. Promising youth is also knocking on the door, which they certainly didn't earlier. We've made gradual SUSTAINABLE improvement each season. How the f*** is this bad?

:lol:

Oh yeah, the improvement's been f***ing astonishing.  I sometimes think about moaning and then recall the glory of the past 4 years and think better of it.

Yeah: Tiote is no improvement compared to Butt, HBA is a crap player that must be sold immediately. Cabaye is plays for a shitty national team, Colo is a sub par defender with no technique what so ever. BA was useless in a seriously good team previous season, and Barton and Enrique are just utter shit. That's SEVEN horrible players. And still we have crap talents in Ferguson, Gosling, Vukic and Krul . The latter have  had some cameos for a stinky national team. Whether you like it or not, progress is first and foremost measured through  the quality of the players on the pitch, and we have not at all made any impact on that particular area the last seasons.

Sorry man, but i disagree. I much more prefer MA to a rich Sheik who wants to use this club as his personal playground.  The club is now in much healthier shape than the era of Fat Fred. We actually got some good players too. Promising youth is also knocking on the door, which they certainly didn't earlier. We've made gradual SUSTAINABLE improvement each season. How the f*** is this bad?

:lol:

Oh yeah, the improvement's been f***ing astonishing.  I sometimes think about moaning and then recall the glory of the past 4 years and think better of it.

Yeah: Tiote is no improvement compared to Butt, HBA is a crap player that must be sold immediately. Cabaye is plays for a shitty national team, Colo is a sub par defender with no technique what so ever. BA was useless in a seriously good team previous season, and Barton and Enrique are just utter shit. That's SEVEN horrible players. And still we have crap talents in Ferguson, Gosling, Vukic and Krul . The latter have  had some cameos for a stinky national team. Whether you like it or not, progress is first and foremost measured through  the quality of the players on the pitch, and we have not at all made any impact on that particular area the last seasons.

It's measured through league position man you div. :lol: We were 12th in Shepherd's last season and 12th last season.  In between we've had a relegation.

And the rest of your post is utter, utter drivel which doesn't deserve a response.

Yeah, I just believe that the current squad is capable of taking us much higher than 12th place the coming season, hence my point of steady improvement. Quality on pitch = better league position

Got a link by any chance :)

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/726/24343157.png

Ashley is going to put all of the Carroll money into his back pocket and sign us DJ Campbell and Stephen Carr on a free. That'll be the end of our business.

We'll sell Tiote, Enrique, Barton, Best, and Coloccini. If any of our backups or youngsters dare to step up and play well, we'll sell them too in January. PROFIT   :angry:

A couple injuries and we could really struggle next season with our cheap tosspot of a squad. Shola and Loven nailed on to start 25 games each.

I like making pointless new threads because I'm cooler than everybody else.

:frantic:

Most pointless thread of the week and the winner is  :pow:

I don't disagree with any of that, either. It's amazing to think that there are still fans which give the regime the benefit of the doubt after they admitted in a court of arbetration that they deliberately misled fans and the media as a 'PR Exercise'. The is still going on as a practice from the club and recent events only serve to back it up.

Agreed, but the ultimate conclusion of the Golfmag post was that Ashley was doing all this to make the club easier for him to sell, so surely if people want rid of him the current actions must be viewed as being for the longer term good?

I'd agree if you could guarantee a sale at the end of the process. but ashley may go through with all that Golfmag said and the club may be no closer to being sold.

It does make me laugh the way people who can't fathom the club's current strategy regularly and proudly announce that it's beyond them how anyone can possibly disagree with their opinion -- as if the poster's inability to see the other side of the argument is somehow proof of anything but their own mental limitation. 

We should all just wait until we've seen them play and the transfer window shuts. All we can do is get behind the players on the pitch, as we have done for the past 3 years regardless of the s*** we've had to put up with.

Last time we had so called 'world beaters' we got relegated. We've became a mediocre Premier League side with average players (and the odd international class players) and a lot of them were brought in for next to nowt. If we spend next to nowt and bring in players like Tiote I'm over the moon. Don't get me wrong - I despise that fat c*** - especially after he moved me from my favourite seat in the ground and charged me more for it, but for f***s sake people need to stop being so doom and gloom and just be patient.

Yes lets wait untill the transfer window shuts and find enrique has just gone the day before so we have no cover,

History repeating itself after carol went,

Just loving the cameo striker signing Demba Ba we are a laughing stock and ashley is taking us for mugs.

How do you know what is going to happen in a couple of months time. Don't get me wrong I'll be seriously gutted and annoyed if Enrique is sold late in the window and we get the line "too late in the day to get a replacement" but not many club have been that active, just because Liverpool and Man Utd are throwing their cash around doesnt mean that we are that far behind then in terms of preparation for the new seasons as far as bringing in recruits. Obviously Gameiro was a set back but I would prefer us to get the right striker in rather than a knee jerk reaction. Real football is not football manager where we just switch to the next guy who has 20 finishing. I'm no apologist for the club but I am prepared to wait and see, not that it matters, whether I am prepare or not there is fuck all I can do about it. I can understand the frustrations.

By the way what does cameo striker mean when signing Ba?

Yes lets wait untill the transfer window shuts and find enrique has just gone the day before so we have no cover,

Just loving the cameo striker signing Demba Ba we are a laughing stock and ashley is taking us for mugs.

Just out of curiosity, what's the alternative to "waiting until the transfer window shuts?"

Storming the NUFC boardroom, driving a blade through the chests of Ashley and Llambias, pulling out their still-beating hearts and hanging their carcasses on the Gallowgate with "let's see you 'spend' the Carroll money now fat cockney bastards" written in their blood?

Just out of curiosity, what's the alternative to "waiting until the transfer window shuts?"

Storming the NUFC boardroom, driving a blade through the chests of Ashley and Llambias, pulling out their still-beating hearts and hanging their carcasses on the Gallowgate with "let's see you 'spend' the Carroll money now fat cockney bastards" written in their blood?

well considering people seem to be suggesting that those on this board are not "waiting until the window closes" it seems like the alternative to that is simply posting an opinion on a message board. apologies if that is not dramatic enough to fit into your crescendo of hyperbole.  O0

Personally i don't think this transfer window is the ultimate test of judgement for Ashley - that passed a long, long time ago. it's not about giving him any more chances - he's already fluffed enough of those already. Now it is more about him going the extra mile to make up for past indiscretions - the promotion year was a good start and last season had its massive ups and downs.

We could have our transfers done before the first match? As soon as the phrase "looking for opportunities" came out of Pardew's mouth this was never an option however.

:sleepy2:

How do you know what is going to happen in a couple of months time. Don't get me wrong I'll be seriously gutted and annoyed if Enrique is sold late in the window and we get the line "too late in the day to get a replacement" but not many club have been that active, just because Liverpool and Man Utd are throwing their cash around doesnt mean that we are that far behind then in terms of preparation for the new seasons as far as bringing in recruits. Obviously Gameiro was a set back but I would prefer us to get the right striker in rather than a knee jerk reaction. Real football is not football manager where we just switch to the next guy who has 20 finishing. I'm no apologist for the club but I am prepared to wait and see, not that it matters, whether I am prepare or not there is f*** all I can do about it. I can understand the frustrations.

How do you know what is going to happen in a couple of months time. Don't get me wrong I'll be seriously gutted and annoyed if Enrique is sold late in the window and we get the line "too late in the day to get a replacement" but not many club have been that active, just because Liverpool and Man Utd are throwing their cash around doesnt mean that we are that far behind then in terms of preparation for the new seasons as far as bringing in recruits. Obviously Gameiro was a set back but I would prefer us to get the right striker in rather than a knee jerk reaction. Real football is not football manager where we just switch to the next guy who has 20 finishing. I'm no apologist for the club but I am prepared to wait and see, not that it matters, whether I am prepare or not there is f*** all I can do about it. I can understand the frustrations.

Its called

Its called Irony,

Pardews words earlier this year we are looking for a cameo striker to replace andy carol yes right,

Come on down Demba Ba just give him the number 9 shirt and foreget about all our no 9 legends of the past.

But ashley does not give a flying f##k about our history or indeed the geordies,

He bought this club to make a quick profit and its blown up in his face,