Our away support

Guest BooBoo

Guest neesy111

wouldn't surprise me if our allocation at the mackems is cut because of this, might explain the delay

We'll reduce their allocation if that is the case and the club will imo appeal any shit like that with all of their pitch invasions.

Guest neesy111

Doesn't affect the majority of our away support.

Yeah, doesn't effect you but it'll have a impact on all of our London fans who will probably stop going to London away games now.

Also more and more games are going on general sale each season as more fans are starting to pack it on for good.  Don't blame them as well.

It's only £20 for crying out loud, if you are going to let that stop you from doing something you love to do then more fool you.

:thup:

Aye, typical Stu response sucking up to Ashley and Co as usual.

Part of me thinks we are all looking too far into this.

Perhaps this is little more than a chance for the club to make a quick buck on the back of what happened at Darlo?

You are looking too far into it - it's designed to make people more accountable for their behaviour at away games.  Using an existing mechanism to achieve this end makes perfect sense

Because what happened at Darlo is a regular occurence...

Certainly not the 1st time there's been trouble at a nearby friendly. There was bother in Carlisle a few seasons back, and i hope i'm wrong but i wouldn't be surprised to see it at Leeds either, where similiar behaviour will meet its match.

Just been wondering about the Leeds away match. I'm neither a member nor a season ticket holder but I've already purchased my tickets for the Leeds away. Surely they cant apply this new ruling retrospectively?  :undecided:

I'm pretty sure they said that it wouldn't affect anyone with a Leeds ticket. I think you'll be ok.

Guest toonbaz

I'd be interested to know if any other clubs in the premiership operate such a system.

as someone who tends to go to 1 or 2 away game a season and cant commit to a season ticket it will make me think twice about my next away game when my next ticket price is boosted by 20 quid

Think Millwall have this system, bit extreme tbh, we're hardly the worst behaved.

wouldn't surprise me if our allocation at the mackems is cut because of this, might explain the delay

We'll reduce their allocation if that is the case and the club will imo appeal any shit like that with all of their pitch invasions.

They're more guaranteed to sell out their allocation than if we got extra tickets from an away reduction, especially considereng we've struggled to sell out the past couple derbies ££££ will make them not reduce the mackems guaranteed sell out IMO

And I would be surprised to see our lot sticking up for our fans having a reduced away allocation, won't affect them in the slightlest financially.

Think Millwall have this system, bit extreme tbh, we're hardly the worst behaved.

You can't compare us to Millwall though. I've never experienced or seen any kind of trouble at away matches in the ten or so years I've been going to games...

Darlington was a freak incident.

You can't compare us to Millwall though. I've never experienced or seen any kind of trouble at away matches in the ten or so years I've been going to games...

No it wasn't, it was just more open than usual and was inside the ground on the pitch. There's always stuff bubbling away under the surface and away from the ground.

I'd be interested to know if any other clubs in the premiership operate such a system.

as someone who tends to go to 1 or 2 away game a season and cant commit to a season ticket it will make me think twice about my next away game when my next ticket price is boosted by 20 quid

Buy the membership now then when the time comes to buy your ticket, it wont seem like such a hit to the wallet.

Buy the membership now then when the time comes to buy your ticket, it wont seem like such a hit to the wallet.

If it lasts 12 months from the day you buy it then he's probably better off waiting, don't know if that's the case though.

No it wasn't, it was just more open than usual and was inside the ground on the pitch. There's always stuff bubbling away under the surface and away from the ground.

Yeh maybe freak was a bit strong, but what i meant is its one of the only times that we've been perceived like this in the media, in a very public place, obviously theirs sometimes reports of trouble but not overly huge topics like this has turned out to be

Yeh maybe freak was a bit strong, but what i meant is its one of the only times that we've been perceived like this in the media, in a very public place, obviously theirs sometimes reports of trouble but not overly huge topics like this has turned out to be

Live on SKY at the SOS in 2008/09 at full time.

Bristol City away before the match and then people on the pitch when we scored in 2010 again live on SKY.

are 2 that spring to mind.

If it lasts 12 months from the day you buy it then he's probably better off waiting, don't know if that's the case though.

Fair play, although it will still cover you from pre season to pre season so doesnt really make an awful lot of difference?

Live on SKY at the SOS in 2008/09 at full time.

Bristol City away before the match and then people on the pitch when we scored in 2010 again live on SKY.

are 2 that spring to mind.

We weren't fully blamed for SOS

I don't really look at Bristol C away as a major deal, it certainly wasn't major news.

I'm sure theres a fair few more as well

Fair play, although it will still cover you from pre season to pre season so doesnt really make an awful lot of difference?

Well it does if he doesn't go to a game until Christmas, but yeah I know what you mean.

Just been wondering about the Leeds away match. I'm neither a member nor a season ticket holder but I've already purchased my tickets for the Leeds away. Surely they cant apply this new ruling retrospectively?  :undecided:

I'm pretty sure they said that it wouldn't affect anyone with a Leeds ticket. I think you'll be ok.

Doesn't affect the majority of our away support.

Yeah, doesn't effect you but it'll have a impact on all of our London fans who will probably stop going to London away games now.

Also more and more games are going on general sale each season as more fans are starting to pack it on for good.  Don't blame them as well.

It's only £20 for crying out loud, if you are going to let that stop you from doing something you love to do then more fool you.

Aye, typical Stu response sucking up to Ashley and Co as usual.

Greg is Mike Ashley? :kasper:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Got my Leeds tickets through the door today.

As well as a letter from the club telling me not to misbehave or they'll do me.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Too right.

Leeds fans will assault pretty much anyone they think is a toon fan for no reason and they've been doing it for decades. I'm not one for trouble at a match.

So I'm not going to be wearing colours on this trip.

Too right.

Leeds fans will assault pretty much anyone they think is a toon fan for no reason and they've been doing it for decades. I'm not one for trouble at a match.

So I'm not going to be wearing colours on this trip.

I'm wearing my Black & White top.  Fuck them yorkshire cunts.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've seen people with similar bravado jumped from behind so that they had to spend the night in hospital and miss work etc etc. I'm not risking that for a pre season friendly.

I've seen people with similar bravado jumped from behind so that they had to spend the night in hospital and miss work etc etc. I'm not risking that for a pre season friendly.

So have I, still doesn't stop me though.

I always wear my shirt when going to away games, wouldn't cross my mind not to. That said, I don't go for a pre-match pint or anything so I'm probably not hanging out in the places you get spontaneously attacked.

A soldier wears his uniform without fear... it's your duty.