Our away support

Guest BooBoo

Me, I blame the tossers who cause bother at matches. Alas, the only way to deal with this braindead minority involves measures that impact on those capable of enjoying a match without kicking someone's head in. Those leaping to the troublemakers' defence and spouting it's-all-an-evil-moneygrubbing-plot-by-the-club conspiracy theories are, meanwhile, morons.

End of.

Me, I blame the tossers who cause bother at matches. Alas, the only way to deal with this braindead minority involves measures that impact on those capable of enjoying a match without kicking someone's head in. Those leaping to the troublemakers' defence and spouting it's-all-an-evil-moneygrubbing-plot-by-the-club conspiracy theories are, meanwhile, morons.

End of.

Tit.

End of.

Totally agree. There are only one set of people to blame here for this reaction - those mongs on the pitch at Darlo...

Just another way of getting a further £20 out of the fans otherwise they could issue away memberships for free or alternatively they could sell general sale tickets to personal callers only so if you want to buy a ticket on general sale you would need to go to the ticket office in person with some form of photographic ID.

Occasionally (Reading away in promotion season) general sale tickets members, in large number massively harms the atmosphere. that isnt to mean i support the change

Remember that. I brought a mate along who supports Aston Villa. I was bigging up how good are away fans are, and the atmosphere was fucking non existant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14295990

Ban for Darlington versus Newcastle pitch invaders The pitch invasions happened in the second half Two men have been given football bans after running on to the pitch during a pre-season friendly game in Darlington.

Anthony Logan and Kane Hutchinson invaded the pitch when Newcastle went 2-0 up against Darlington on 16 July.

Appearing before Darlington magistrates, they admitted entering a playing field during a football match.

Logan, 21, of Campbell Place, Newcastle, and Hutchinson, 22, of Fieldhouse Road, Gateshead, were given three-month banning orders.

They were also each fined £100.

A 17-year-old charged with the same offence will appear before Darlington Youth Court on 5 August.

Durham Police had said that more than 9,700 fans were at the match, more than had been expected.

End of.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Guest BooBoo

Yes, it must be three years.

Just checked the legislation and the minimum length for any FBO is three years.

Guest BooBoo

Unless your imprisoned for the actual offence you are convicted of, the period of a FBO has a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 years. If given a custodial sentence, that min/max is upgraded to 6 and 10 years.