Our away support

Guest BooBoo

I can also understand why they want a bit more info about the people they're flogging tickets to but there's nothing to stop someone from getting a mate to buy a ticket, get through the turnstile and then just throw the stub away. Said dickhead proceeds to annoy people, gets nicked and doesn't say who got his ticket for him. Rinse and repeat.

Presumably the club realise this?

Two things happen here -

1st, ticketless dickhead is then charged with entering stadium without a ticket - probably some sort of trespass charge just to further add to the lilst of charges.

2nd - club installs CC at every turnstile/entrance. Then at any time can find when/where dickhead entered, identify ticket numbers redeemed at that location/time and therefore link back to purchaser.

Common sense by the club. Not sure why this didn't happen anyway.

I'm no longer a ST holder or a 12th man member, but support this decision by the club.

Can't see owt happening like Friday for a long time inside the stadium, just the odd scuffle / thrown seat at the Stade de Plop.

Don't blame them to be honest although it probably is money driven, mitigates the cost of administration for sales of away tickets which don't make the club any revenue.

Just like all other clubs in the UK don't make money from selling away tickets, the whole thing is totally money driven and nothing else.  We'll be lucky to get more than 3,000 for another away game again.

Aye, ok. :lol:

Just been wondering about the Leeds away match. I'm neither a member nor a season ticket holder but I've already purchased my tickets for the Leeds away. Surely they cant apply this new ruling retrospectively?  :undecided:

Don't blame them to be honest although it probably is money driven, mitigates the cost of administration for sales of away tickets which don't make the club any revenue.

Just like all other clubs in the UK don't make money from selling away tickets, the whole thing is totally money driven and nothing else.  We'll be lucky to get more than 3,000 for another away game again.

Aye, ok. :lol:

:iamatwat:

Just been wondering about the Leeds away match. I'm neither a member nor a season ticket holder but I've already purchased my tickets for the Leeds away. Surely they cant apply this new ruling retrospectively?  :undecided:

Keep away, scum.

Common sense by the club. Not sure why this didn't happen anyway.

I'm no longer a ST holder or a 12th man member, but support this decision by the club.

Can't see owt happening like Friday for a long time inside the stadium, just the odd scuffle / thrown seat at the Stade de Plop.

When was the last time something like that happened though? Apart from the Mackems...

Keep away, scum.

too late, already purchased laodsof tickets for my chavey mates aswell.

im guessing it would take effect from the first league away game?

I just checked on nufc.co.uk and tickets for the leeds game are now st holders and members only, so seems as its as of now

Keep away, scum.

too late, already purchased laodsof tickets for my chavey mates aswell.

:lol: My blood is boiling.

im guessing it would take effect from the first league away game?

I just checked on nufc.co.uk and tickets for the leeds game are now st holders and members only, so seems as its as of now

They implemented that rather quickly :undecided:

Doesn't affect the majority of our away support.

Yeah, doesn't effect you but it'll have a impact on all of our London fans who will probably stop going to London away games now.

Also more and more games are going on general sale each season as more fans are starting to pack it on for good.  Don't blame them as well.

It's only £20 for crying out loud, if you are going to let that stop you from doing something you love to do then more fool you.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

All those people saying it's another £20, watch that get jacked up next season to £30 or something further then because you get a stupid free gift.

All those defending the decision simply for fucking sucking up to the club, the fact is it would only cost something in the lower thousands to set-up a free membership for those just requiring to purchase tickets or do a simple £5 for life away membership scheme, the club by how fast they have enacted this seem to have been thinking this for a while.