Our away support

Guest BooBoo

Guest Roger Kint

how much is membership? not that im planning any away games, but ye never kna.

£20/£25 No idea why theres two prices mind

Guest Heneage

Wow, just seen this. f***ing shocking.

Go to more away games than home but guess that fun's over. Club is ran by complete tools.

So you attribute no blame to the people that ran onto the pitch?

Correct.

That's crazy. They made this decision in the wake of what happened. Meaning it came because of the actions of those people. I'm not agreeing with the decision I think it's a OTT and ruins it for people like myself who fancy the odd away trip but don't have a ST.

However to simply negate any blame to those who ran on at Darlo seems very naive tbh.

Guest neesy111

Money-spinning masked by the trouble at Darlington. Won't fool me or many others. How people can continue to support (and defend) this regime is astonishing.

Last straw for me I've had enough of being taken the piss out of, this regime will never ever change.

Treat me like a fan and a customer ffs.

I know that Stoke, until Premier League promotion, had an away membership scheme which was a one off charge of a fiver for a life time membership and you couldn't get into an away ground or on club organised transport without showing the card.

Guest neesy111

Doesn't affect the majority of our away support.

Yeah, doesn't effect you but it'll have a impact on all of our London fans who will probably stop going to London away games now.

Also more and more games are going on general sale each season as more fans are starting to pack it on for good.  Don't blame them as well.

Guest neesy111

The Darlington trouble was planned by Ashley and Dekka to make away matches membership exclusive hence more money. 

[/conspiracy#245]

Most of those trouble makers are probably big customers of SD.  Just saying.

Yeah, doesn't effect you but it'll have a impact on all of our London fans who will probably stop going to London away games now.

Also more and more games are going on general sale each season as more fans are starting to pack it on for good.  Don't blame them as well.

It's only £20 for crying out loud, if you are going to let that stop you from doing something you love to do then more fool you.

It still says im a member on the online box office, does it run out after 12 months? I was expecting it to run out at the end of last season, I think I bought it in September/October.

Exactly the same for me.

Guest neesy111

It's only £20 for crying out loud, if you are going to let that stop you from doing something you love to do then more fool you.

So why should someone going to 1 game pay another £20 just for the privilege to attend a football game.

Talking like a complete biggot.

The Darlington trouble was planned by Ashley and Dekka to make away matches membership exclusive hence more money. 

[/conspiracy#245]

Decreased away support = Less money going to rival clubs AND more supporters with spare cash to spend on club tat at SD.

The man's a genius.

So why should someone going to 1 game pay another £20 just for the privilege to attend a football game.

If you are going to insult me at least learn how to spell bigot.

Exactly. I have a friend in Sweden who makes one or two matches a season... Now he's going to have to be a member. It's the principle that is utterly wrong.

It still says im a member on the online box office, does it run out after 12 months? I was expecting it to run out at the end of last season, I think I bought it in September/October.

They last for 12 months.

Guest neesy111

Talking like a complete bigot.

Exactly. I have a friend in Sweden who makes one or two matches a season... Now he's going to have to be a member. It's the principle that is utterly wrong.

Football fans pay enough to get to games especially away games and having an add cost like this is a utter disgrace, especially at a time when people are struggling financially with high inflation at the moment.  It's just a long line of things which the club is doing to extact more money from fans.

Have to say like, when I go to an away match it costs a fucking fortune in the first place because I make a weekend of it.  If I wasn't a season ticket holder paying £20 for one of us to get a membership to by the tickets pales into insignificance compared to the train tickets and £150 worth of booze each.

When I went to Villa last season I think I spent about £300 from when I left home to when I got back.  :harry: