Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United - FT

Guest toonarmymia

Guest hobshobs

Ryan Taylor can't run, is as weak a diluted p*ss,  can't read the game and certainly can't tackle. He's as much as defender as i'm an astronaut.

Can take a mean free kick.

Guest hobshobs

Most of Taylor's free kicks end up just hitting the wall.

At least they're on target unlike our Laurel & Hardy strikeforce of last season.

Guest TheSummerOf69

At least they're on target unlike our Laurel & Hardy strikeforce of last season.

North Shields lad Stan Laurel had a decent strike rate. He was married eight times!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Peter '60% chance conversion' Lovenkrands.

Ryan Taylor can't run, is as weak a diluted piss,  can't read the game and certainly can't tackle. He's as much as defender as i'm an astronaut.

You can do absolutely anything that you put your mind to Ronaldo, I think you just need a bit more confidence.

Ryan Taylor can't run, is as weak a diluted piss,  can't read the game and certainly can't tackle. He's as much as defender as i'm an astronaut.

You can do absolutely anything that you put your mind to Ronaldo, I think you just need a bit more confidence.

:lol:

http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/8/8a/Homer_Simpson_as_an_Astronaut.jpg

BELIEVE

I take it these are absolutely shite, we looking at a hatful of goals tonight? Be nice to see Ba break his duck.

Was only 3-1 against Bolton.  Orlando are actually head and shoulders above the second place team in the division as far as quality goes.  The owners of Orlando City also own Stoke City and Burnley and have a really good coaching set-up in place here that includes quite a few ex-Prem players.  They want to be in the MLS within three years so it's a really professional set-up for the league that they are in.

I take it these are absolutely shite, we looking at a hatful of goals tonight? Be nice to see Ba break his duck.

Was only 3-1 against Bolton.  Orlando are actually head and shoulders above the second place team in the division as far as quality goes.  The owners of Orlando City also own Stoke City and Burnley and have a really good coaching set-up in place here that includes quite a few ex-Prem players.  They want to be in the MLS within three years so it's a really professional set-up for the league that they are in.

:thup: fair enough, just read they were a lower league American club so assumed they were turboshit. It would be good (and morale boosting) for the lads to rack up a big score though.