Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Are we really suggesting dropping Ba for Obertan now? :lol:

Would play only 1 striker against them. Only Shola up front with 5 midfielder behind.

Fucking hell. So now even Ba gets dropped for this clown?  :kasper: Abandoning reason for madness. Gandalf, take it away!

Shola has to play against them. For Fulham, bring back Ba.

Guest hobshobs

Would play only 1 striker against them. Only Shola up front with 5 midfielder behind.

f***ing hell. So now even Ba gets dropped for this clown?  :kasper: Abandoning reason for madness. Gandalf, take it away!

Shola has to play against them. For Fulham, bring back Ba.

One shot from Shola, not even one shot on target, just one shot, will be more than he managed on Saturday against Arsenal. Complete joke but now got to a stage where you have to say the manager is at fault. I'd like to know what Pardew actually thinks he contributes apart from the hilarity factor that he provides us with in the stands. Donkey.

f***ing hell. So now even Ba gets dropped for this clown?  :kasper: Abandoning reason for madness. Gandalf, take it away!

Shola has to play against them.

no fan of Stroller either....but he has to play (and probably will) against the mackems. His goals record against them is very good and he always seems to do well against them no matter how crap he plays in other games :lol:

I would start Shola against the Mackems (and i'm not taking the piss).

He'll score on Saturday, simple as that.

Now that it's a common conception that he's bound to score as he always does. He won't. Let's just quit while we're ahead on Shola in derbies.

f***ing hell. So now even Ba gets dropped for this clown?  :kasper: Abandoning reason for madness. Gandalf, take it away!

no fan of Stroller either....but he has to play (and probably will) against the mackems. His goals record against them is very good and he always seems to do well against them no matter how crap he plays in other games :lol:

1 goal on SOS in 10 years is not a good goal records mate ;)

f***ing hell. So now even Ba gets dropped for this clown?  :kasper: Abandoning reason for madness. Gandalf, take it away!

1 goal on SOS in 10 years is not a good goal records mate ;)

ah didn`t realise it was that .....I just remember browsing the RTG boards after the recent derby victories and the topic of conversation on there  was Shola and how he always plays well against them (I guess it doesnt always mean goals then).....

I'd start him next week.

I can't remember seeing a player run as fast when he chased that ball down.

Everyone pretty much went ''WHAT THE f***!!''

Including Sagna.

Aye :lol:

I was bad laughing, it was a genuine shock moment.

What do people think of his general play?

My brother reckons he's a bit lazy.

He didn't seem all that lazy. There was one moment where he chased down a ball and it bounced in a way that made him think Sagna or whoever had got the ball and he just stood still whereas if he'd turned around he'd have seen that he could have got the ball.

When an attacking move broke down near him he'd start walking back when he needed to have ran. He did this at least 3 times.

No question about it, Obertan should be starting, Best and Ba up front. If Shola gets more than thirty minutes It's a joke. People can enjoy their Shola love-in about how well he's played against Sunderland in the past but really it means fuck all. Both Best and Ba are better players

No question about it, Obertan should be starting, Best and Ba up front. If Shola gets more than thirty minutes It's a joke. People can enjoy their Shola love-in about how well he's played against Sunderland in the past but really it means fuck all. Both Best and Ba are better players

If Obertan starts who drops out?

No question about it, Obertan should be starting, Best and Ba up front. If Shola gets more than thirty minutes It's a joke. People can enjoy their Shola love-in about how well he's played against Sunderland in the past but really it means f*** all. Both Best and Ba are better players

If Obertan starts who drops out?

Krul.

I'd drop either Guti or Cabaye for the game. I'd play Obertan on the left if Guti was out of the team and Obes on the right if Cabaye was out of the team. I'm really looking forward to seeing Cabaye develop but I think in this game the pace will be too much for him to impose his passing game. Obertan is the perfect player in this game for counterattacks

:thup: to dropping Cabaye, or Jonas infact :lol:

I liked the look of Obertan and think he will scare the shit out of tired legs but I wouldn't drop either of those two and I assume Barton would be moving central in the second scenario?