Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

If Tiote had Obertan on the back of his shirt he would have been slated for some of his passes.

If Cabaye had Obertan on the back of his shirt he would have been slated for some of his passes.

If Jonas had Obertan on the back of his shirt he would have been slated for some of stupid tackles.

Etc...

Scapegoat.

We have 5 midfielders, surely at least 3 of those should be helping with the attack. Obviously Obertan is a failure which of the other 2 have been a success?

Vuckic should of, obviously, he didn't have enough about him, hopefully he'll grow into it. Jonas did try and make a couple of runs behind the FB. Tiote wasn't meant to and Obertan did nothing pass the half way line.

How long ago was it when Marveaux got injured? What has Jonas offered in an attacking sense? I remember one run, other than that he has given away two 'Alan Smith' freekicks in very dangerous places, one that eventually lead to the equaliser.

Don't see his thread bumped ???

Let's use the young lad on the right as the scapegoat.

We have 5 midfielders, surely at least 3 of those should be helping with the attack. Obviously Obertan is a failure which of the other 2 have been a success?

Vuckic should of, obviously, he didn't have enough about him, hopefully he'll grow into it. Jonas did try and make a couple of runs behind the FB. Tiote wasn't meant to and Obertan did nothing pass the half way line.

Jonas tried one run from memory, obviously that's much better than scapegoat.

How long ago was it when Marveaux got injured? What has Jonas offered in an attacking sense? I remember one run, other than that he has given away two 'Alan Smith' freekicks in very dangerous places, one that eventually lead to the equaliser.

Don't see his thread bumped ???

Let's use the young lad on the right as the scapegoat.

Obertan a scapegoat!! You're f**king kidding right? I'm not using his as a scapergoat, i'm saying he wasn't useful for us today. Is that somehow treachery?

Well his is the only thread of a player getting bumped for criticism, obviously he out of the 5 in midfield is the only one who is responsible for creating things. The rest have their excuses.

Fucking Obertan, cost us this match the useless twat!

Obertan's had start after start and been poor in nearly every game. Yes he's young, yes he can (hopefully) improve. But right now he's not good enough. He's not the only one, but it doesn't change the fact that he's not good enough.

Obertan isn't a young lad though, he's nearly 23, and played for Man U. The problem with Obertan is that we have other options which would make more sense considering he isn't performing.

and he has played 31 games now in the premier league if I remember correctly.

If Tiote had Obertan on the back of his shirt he would have been slated for some of his passes.

If Cabaye had Obertan on the back of his shirt he would have been slated for some of his passes.

If Jonas had Obertan on the back of his shirt he would have been slated for some of stupid tackles.

Etc...

Scapegoat.

Get to fuck. Cabaye and Tiote showed enough in their first 15 games to give fans some hope they would be decent players.