Erik Pieters

Dave

Yeah..the fans being lied to again by Pardew is really getting on my nerves..

is he playing tonight or tomorrow?

either way, if we want him for Saturday, everything must be completed by Friday noon..if he isnt signing by then, then Im seeing this one completed next Monday tbh..might as well track Cissokho and see if any deal can be made for him if this one drags to Monday..

BBC Sport understands Newcastle United are continuing in their bid to bring in PSV defender Erik Pieters despite reports to the contrary that are linking the club with a loan move for Manchester City's Wayne Bridge.

This was on the live sports update

Shane as left back and I think we might not even get a point. We desperately need a defender. Simpson will deal with Seb Larsson if he plays leftwinger. But Raylor or Shane will get bummed on the leftback position.

Ferguson will be fit if he's been training for a week. Doesn't strike me as the type that will go missing either. But without a pre-season the best we can hope for is an hour out of him

An hour is all can manage at the peak of his fitness going by last season :lol:

This is an absolute joke. It's bloody Wednesday, Pieters is playing a match tonight. We should of had a left back signed and sealed on Monday or Tuesday.

Their match is tomorrow I think, which makes it even more unlikely that he'll be a NUFC player by the weekend.

A chance for one last scouting mission. :shifty:

This is an absolute joke. It's bloody Wednesday, Pieters is playing a match tonight. We should of had a left back signed and sealed on Monday or Tuesday.

Their match is tomorrow I think, which makes it even more unlikely that he'll be a NUFC player by the weekend.

A chance for one last scouting mission. :troll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How many times does this happen, we show interest in the right players but fail to get them... Incapable of doing a deal quickly as these cunts will not pay a club what they want for their players. What is the point of targeting these fkers in the first place, even when it becomes clear the play would love to join the club they still fuck it up.