Erik Pieters

Dave

Guest BooBoo

Miles Starforth -

Deal on hold while explore a couple of other options

:lol:

What we have to pay money?! Sod that, bring on the loanees. Oh and by the way, ideally we don't want to pay their wages either.

Almost 100% certain we're not signing him. Players "close to a move" do not play for their current team a couple of days before.

Not saying you're wrong, but that happens literally ALL the time. With Enrique just last week for starters.

Fantastic equivocation there. Masterful. :lol:

Almost 100% certain we're not signing him. Players "close to a move" do not play for their current team a couple of days before.

Not saying you're wrong, but that happens literally ALL the time. With Enrique just last week for starters.

Fair play. Obviously I was meaning he could be right about him not signing, but his reasoning behind that theory is bollocks  O0

Fair play. Obviously I was meaning he could be right about him not signing, but his reasoning behind that theory is bollocks  O0

Nah, mate...I just liked it because it sounded just like those times when folks say "With all due respect..." and then go on to tell the same person they're a complete dog's cock with Satan's breath. Hadn't realise you weren't actually being acerbic. Now I'm a bit disappointed. :(

Will dance if they want to dance

Please brother take a chance

You know they're gonna go

Which way they wanna go

All we know is that we don't know

What is gonna be

Please brother let it be

Life on the other hand won't let you understand

Why we're all part of the masterplan......

and repeat. Just waiting for the 'prices were too high with it being so close to end window' and 'we won't be held to ransom' lines being trotted out. This is exactly what they wanted all along. Lies, lies, lies. 

We'll be relying on Cissokho to put a request in and kick up a fuss so we can get him for a couple less million. He does have the most potential sell-on value after all.

Even if he did, we'd still end up paying more than this kid is worth. Nee chance

We'll be relying on Cissokho to put a request in and kick up a fuss so we can get him for a couple less million. He does have the most potential sell-on value after all.

Even if he did, we'd still end up paying more than this kid is worth. Nee chance

What? Are you saying Cissokho isn't worth £8m?

So what if he is, like? ???

:lol: Mike Ashley runs Newcastle the same way I shop online. Loads the cart up and hovers over submit, but then starts thinking about coupon codes and upcoming sales.

He's just waiting for the last day of the month so he can close the tab.

:lol: Mike Ashley runs Newcastle the same way I shop online. Loads the cart up and hovers over submit, but then starts thinking about coupon codes and upcoming sales.

He's just waiting for the last day of the month so he can close the tab.

:lol: :lol:

Nah, I'm saying even if Cissokho kicked up the biggest fucking stink in the world and brought his valuation down to £8m, that would still be £2m more than we're not willing to pay for Pieters. Ergo we wouldn't be buying Cissokho anyway