Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Guest sicko2ndbest

and it starts

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew on Magpies' matchwinner Ryan Taylor's goal against Sunderland: "That right foot of his is a fantastic weapon. We are playing him at left-back and we are looking to bring in another, but he will have to be a good one to take Ryan out of the team."

Guest Heneage

and it starts

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew on Magpies' matchwinner Ryan Taylor's goal against Sunderland: "That right foot of his is a fantastic weapon. We are playing him at left-back and we are looking to bring in another, but he will have to be a good one to take Ryan out of the team."

Shut up man. He's just scored the winner against Sunderland his managers hardly going to say he's a liability.

What else is he gonna say, honestly? Tbh i'm relieved that he's used a cliche and not something more genuine.

He's hardly gonna say "Yeah, Ryan scored the winning goal today. He'll enjoy the memory from the reserves bench for the rest of his Newcastle career."

What else is he gonna say, honestly? Tbh i'm relieved that he's used a cliche and not something more genuine.

He's hardly gonna say "Yeah, Ryan scored the winning goal today. He'll enjoy the memory from the reserves bench for the rest of his Newcastle career."

Agree, its called man-Management .

You can read more about it here:

http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/irfc/ezine/div%20officer/chapter4.htm

and it starts

Talking the lad up after he's won us the Derby.  No way he believes he's a good left back.

:idiot2:

He's a million times better than Ryan Taylor, that's all I know about him.

EDIT: And he's quality on Fifa.

Your hatred on Taylor borders on pathetic tbh why bring him up every time when he is a right footer and playing out of positition 

Yeah, that post really conveys hatred.  :lol:

He's a crap footballer and we all know it. Today he could've cost us the game, like he cost us 2 points against Bolton last season, but instead he's scored the winner. Fair play.

Yeah, that post really conveys hatred.  :lol:

He's a crap footballer and we all know it. Today he could've cost us the game, like he cost us 2 points against Bolton last season, but instead he's scored the winner. Fair play.

While I agree I don't think you can say his red card was the only reason we didn't beat Bolton, Tiote gave a goal away aswell.