Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Aye just seen the article there. He's having talks with the Lyon President on Monday to discuss his departure.

Surely we're not getting him AND Pieters? :lol:

Either that or we'll still be deciding between them after the window SLAMS shut.

For what it's worth, Caulkin says the left back situation is confusing... As of last night we were hopeful of having Pieters in by Sunday, but NUFC representatives have been talking to Cissokho's people today.

Knowing this lot they've probably shook hands on a deal with Pieters but gone back to Lyon with one last try to get Cissokho before sealing it.

Both players want to come here and have probably been unsettled by our interest.  We seem to be playing them off against each other rather than concentrating on the one we want and making discrete enquiries on the other as a back up plan.

The way we have been conducting my transfer business lately is baffling.

We seem to be playing them off against each other rather than concentrating on the one we want and making discrete enquiries on the other as a back up plan.

This is what I think too.

We could and should have had someone in by now, it's dragging to try and get the cheapest. I just hope it doesn't back fire.

It will get to the point where they are sat next to each other at the contract signing table and Llambias does eeny meeny miny mo, handing the winner a contract, and the loser a picture of  :troll: