Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Guest Geordiesned

@FrenchFtWeekly

FFW

Foot01 are reporting that Aly Cissokho will be in Newcastle on Monday for a medical. Both teams still haven't agreed on a price yet #NUFC

So if he passes medical we can say we didn't agree fee but if he fails medical it'll be a shame for the lad as the two clubs had just agreed a fee. [/cynical]

@FrenchFtWeekly

FFW

Foot01 are reporting that Aly Cissokho will be in Newcastle on Monday for a medical. Both teams still haven't agreed on a price yet #NUFC

So personal demands agreed. Now pay up you tight c***s.

Actually I'm certain they're quoting Talk Sport. The Foot01 article

http://www.foot01.com/foot-europeen/cissokho-attendu-lundi-a-newcastle,76287

"According to the English press....talks ongoing over how the fee is paid".

Which is what the Talk Sport article says, and they're saying "According to reports in France"....

which I'm guessing came from France Football quoted here...

http://www.olympique-et-lyonnais.com/mercato/mercato-cissokho-fixe-lundi,23079.html

Which just says that Lyon are holding talks with the player himself about his future on Monday, no particular mention of Newcastle.

Hold on, this guy and Roux, we might be getting the two players we needed after all. I guess it's too much to ask for a replacement for Barton.

It's more important that we sign Roux and Cissokho..Besides, I think Jonas could be great as a RM.. And with Mav on the left, we would have a more balanced midfield than earlier: speed and movement on the flanks, and muscle and passing abilities in the center....

Hold on, this guy and Roux, we might be getting the two players we needed after all. I guess it's too much to ask for a replacement for Barton.

We need a Carroll replacement more than we need Roux tbh.

Roux in, Løven and Ranger out. Another striker in.

I see two big holes in this argument...

I see two big holes in this argument...

Was more me writing up my wishes, rather than an argument.