Sunderland v Newcastle - 20/08/11 at 12noon (not live on TV!)

Fatwax

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I hate derby day :( Certainly won't be able to sleep tonight. Can't both sides just agree to a draw?

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

To think that Newcastle United are going to Sunderland more than content with avoiding defeat, settling for a draw, is sad imo. Yes, its a derby, but how an earth we've ended up with mentality to go to these places and be scared stiff of a spanking is just criminal.

I hate derby day :( Certainly won't be able to sleep tonight. Can't both sides just agree to a draw?

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

There's two types of people in the world. Optimists and pessimists. Optimists are the only ones that ever get anywhere in life.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

There's two types of people in the world. Optimists and pessimists. Optimists are the only ones that ever get anywhere in life.

Got any proof? :pow:

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

To paraphrase a Christ Tait article in the Mag, it's statistically proven that those with a naturally sunnier disposition die on average earlier than their morose counterparts. In conclusion, I'll happily continue being a cynical, grumpy atheist.

0-18.

Shola with all 18 goals.

Crowned king of tyneside.

All shall bow.

If that actually happened I reckon a few on here would still have a go at him for missing a couple of sitters along the way or something.  :lol:

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

To paraphrase a Christ Tait article in the Mag, it's statistically proven that those with a naturally sunnier disposition die on average earlier than their morose counterparts. In conclusion, I'll happily continue being a cynical, grumpy atheist.

Be here for a good time, not a long time. :pow:

To think that Newcastle United are going to Sunderland more than content with avoiding defeat, settling for a draw, is sad imo. Yes, its a derby, but how an earth we've ended up with mentality to go to these places and be scared stiff of a spanking is just criminal.

Only the usual tarts on here openly showing that kind of attitude.

There'll be no fear in the dressing room or on the terraces. Thank god.

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

But you have to enjoy life. No point being here for longer if you're always being cynical.

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

But you have to enjoy life. No point being here for longer if you're always being cynical.

Indeed, and who says I'm not happy or enjoying life? You can be cynical about things and still be reasonably contented. In fact, it's a maxim of life to be heartily recommended in my skewed opinion. After all, a pessimist if never disappointed. As for the game against deliverance fc tomorrow, think it'll be a tepid, low scoring draw.

Stop being a pussy.

We'll beat them.

We won't, like.

You can be cynical about NUFC and still enjoy your life as a whole...

Are most bars open at 9/10 tomorrow then?

Where are you planning on going? :shifty:

Union Rooms for breakfast and to experience the build up - then maybe head to Shitty Vaults for the game, and parade elsewhere once we've won...