Sunderland v Newcastle - 20/08/11 at 12noon (not live on TV!)

Fatwax

Guest Haris Vuckic

Postmen are often wise & knowledgeable about football results.

The guy who used to read the scores on BBC was a postman.

Feeling pretty good about this. At worst I see it being 1-1. Wouldn't be surprised if we won by 2 goals.

No idea why I feel this way.

I feel the same way. Maybe it's just blind optimism...

This is on at 9pm my time. Perfect time for a local derby!

7am for me. Have to get up at 6:30am at the latest to get coffee and breakfast ready, but totally worth it.

Same, but fuck that breakfast nonsense, I'm getting up at 6:59.

Tho I could go dunkin...

This is on at 9pm my time. Perfect time for a local derby!

7am for me. Have to get up at 6:30am at the latest to get coffee and breakfast ready, but totally worth it.

Same, but f*** that breakfast nonsense, I'm getting up at 6:59.

Tho I could go dunkin...

I'll probably just drive to Tim Hortons myself.

I've got to ref a game later in the day. so I need to get the coffee going right from the start.

9pm on TV here, I finish work at 8:30 and I work about half an hour away, safe to say I'll be speeding on the way home!

I'm pretty sure it will be a draw, I'll tip 1-1. Both teams will be cautious because it's a game that neither manager can really afford to lose.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Oh great, here in Finland the game is on tv but on the only channel not included in my subscription...

I would immediately sign for a draw, tbh we're pretty crap at the moment.

There's big pressure on Pardew in terms of the result and the lack of signings etc but the pressure is on Sunderland far more really. They've signed loads of players, they're the ones desperate to give us a drubbing after the 5-1. If it doesn't pan out the way they want you can imagine the players and fans getting really nervous because when all is said and done they'll never have a better opportunity to beat us.