Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

And people laughed when I said obertan would go missing

Did they? So far he's had one good 45 and one quiet 45, let's not go into "I told you so" mode just yet.

He was on about this match tbh. And he's been spot on.

Obertan has been absolutely useless so far, I really don't know what role he is supposed to play, but he just seems lazy and unmotivated. But there is absolutely no idea in our game, hoping for better second half.

Get over the hand ball lads it's in the past and that's football anyway sh*T like that happens every team. Focus on hoping and praying we can win the 2nd half.

Sure i've seen that sig somewhere.

Don't tell me some one has stole me sig now. Someone already stole me pic of Newcastle cigarettes with a health warning.

That would be me, I presume? Been reading the forum for ages, but started recently to post more often; had the pic on my computer from yonks ago, but if it bothers you I can change it...

And people laughed when I said obertan would go missing

Did they? So far he's had one good 45 and one quiet 45, let's not go into "I told you so" mode just yet.

He was on about this match tbh. And he's been spot on.

Oh right, fair do's. Can't argue with this game.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So, like last season, 0-0 at half time. Let's play a few minutes of football till Nolan will score. Oh, wait...

Cabaye will score two at the same time :troll:

-----------Ameobi------------

-----------Cabaye------------

Jonas-Tiote-Barton-Obertan

Not good.

Barton out right, Cabaye in centre and Obertan off Ameobi surely is the best way to go?

Tiote needs to improve on his 1st half. They are dominating in midfield, the only department I´d expect us to be better than Sunderland in.

Guest TheSummerOf69

Hmm.

Multi-millionaire owner (who isn't tight with his cash) = referee and linesman who can't spot a blatant handball on the line. Robbed.

Get over the hand ball lads it's in the past and that's football anyway sh*T like that happens every team. Focus on hoping and praying we can win the 2nd half.

Don't tell me some one has stole me sig now. Someone already stole me pic of Newcastle cigarettes with a health warning.

Thats alright then...

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

That would be me, I presume? Been reading the forum for ages, but started recently to post more often; had the pic on my computer from yonks ago, but if it bothers you I can change it...

i don't care pal it's nuthin important is it?

Loven the panic.

The point with Loven is that he tracks back, which is priority number one when you're playing away...Obertan is sleepwalking..Loses blatantly the ball and doesn't bother to recover..